Quantcast

hey ridetoofast

Sir_Crackien

Turbo Monkey
Feb 7, 2004
alex. va. usa.
what is up with the trail biulding in the area. i dying to biuld some trails.

also i got an fr frame so if you let me know in enough advance i can get it down here so we can go ride.

laters

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Sir_Crackien said:
what is up with the trail biulding in the area. i dying to biuld some trails.

also i got an fr frame so if you let me know in enough advance i can get it down here so we can go ride.

laters

Did you finish the bike? Pics dude!!! pic's!!!

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Yes, do post pics. It's Preston correct? I've been dropping hints to the wife that I want a new frame with the Preston in mind. I figured if I start now maybe I can get one by next xmas.

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
a new section was just added to freedom during january

there are semi official rumblings of reviving ipswitch (xc portion), but im ready to just get a group out there and just start doing it.

we could also go back to new quarter to either dig at the raised trail section, or there are several very tasty potential log rides that are adjacent to the prerequisite emergency extraction points.

and there is always dj maintenance to be done at the 'switch

we've been riding out there a LOT lately. as soon as you get that bad mofo built up let me know so you can come on out.

we have a pretty regular crew now

guy
tim
mason
myself
and some other on/off again semi regulars
lots of bmx'rs out there too

give me a buzz soon because we also need to revive the urban rides

later

Sir_Crackien

Turbo Monkey
Feb 7, 2004
alex. va. usa.
hey it looks like i have lost your number ridetoofast. pm me with it if you could (my old cell phone died).

also the bike i biult but i do need to get a different fork on the bad thing because i don't think a reba is going to cut it for too long. it going to get pike'ified