Quantcast

Hey RM 2 things bothering me....

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Can you PLEASE change the gap for sending PM's from 60 sec to 30 sec...like it is for posting. When I sell things I get a lot of PM's and waiting 60 seconds between sending messages takes too much time.

I would be very helpful if you could correct the RM clock. It's about 30 minutes behind actual time. I don't know if it's just for So Cal members but sometimes it can lead to confusion....what do you think?....D

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Don't do that because he puts up great stuff for sale in the buy and sell! Although I have to put a halt to my buying part in that forum and may need to get busy with some selling.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
MMcG said:
Don't do that because he puts up great stuff for sale in the buy and sell! Although I have to put a halt to my buying part in that forum and may need to get busy with some selling.
Well I'm hoping to get in on the RM sellers section that will eventually develop....D

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
LOOnatic said:
Okay on the clock thing but puh-lease so sorry the delay cuts into your profits.
It ain't E-bay ya know... :eviltongu
In BMXman's defense, that time delay thing is annoying. (not a problem for me here, but it is on another website)

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
SkaredShtles said:
Quit suckin' up to the Mods. It's embarrassing........ :dancing:

-S.S.-

until you posted it...I didn't even know IRB was a mod...jeez they'll let anyone in now days ;)

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
how about a navigation bar at the bottom of the page kind of thing...like, if i post something and want to go back to the lounge or whatever, put the thing at the bottom as well so I don't have to scroll back up to go back into the lounge? maybe? please? i'll give you a dollar...

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
manziman said:
how about a navigation bar at the bottom of the page kind of thing...like, if i post something and want to go back to the lounge or whatever, put the thing at the bottom as well so I don't have to scroll back up to go back into the lounge? maybe? please? i'll give you a dollar...

There is one. Scroll down and take a look.