Quantcast

Hey, Sausage Boy!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Thanks again everybody. Dinner was pretty damn good, but they didn't have donuts. I thought donuts were a requirement for Chinese buffet. The banana pudding and butterfly cookies made up for it.

The wife says "why do you like the buffet so much?" I said because the dishes I like I am picky about, but there is a ton I like, too. Last night was a perfect example. Sesame Chicken is my fav, but it needs to be done with corn starch. The place last night had it, but it was way too bready for me. If it was a single dish meal, I would have been disappointed. But the buffet had 4 other REALLY good dishes. And I could have a little of all 4, it's a win/win.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Thanks again everybody. Dinner was pretty damn good, but they didn't have donuts. I thought donuts were a requirement for Chinese buffet. The banana pudding and butterfly cookies made up for it.

The wife says "why do you like the buffet so much?" I said because the dishes I like I am picky about, but there is a ton I like, too. Last night was a perfect example. Sesame Chicken is my fav, but it needs to be done with corn starch. The place last night had it, but it was way too bready for me. If it was a single dish meal, I would have been disappointed. But the buffet had 4 other REALLY good dishes. And I could have a little of all 4, it's a win/win.
I got some from the upgraded Thai place last night as well. They made it with the sauce in a container so I would have crispy chicken when I got back. Freakin brilliant.