Quantcast

Hey sirknight6

VT Mtbkr

Monkey
Oct 3, 2003
Richmond, Virginia
I know you and I will be drinking this weekend: I might if try to get you and your man drunk :evil:
Oh don't worry he can drink too!

I've heard good things about Hoegaarden beer but never had any....never ponied up the money nor do I see it sold in my normal beer buying locations.

And by the way...please bring some decent tires and tubes this time!

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
VT Mtbkr said:

I've heard good things about Hoegaarden beer but never had any....never ponied up the money nor do I see it sold in my normal beer buying locations.

HAHA your a funny girl - I have DH tires and tubes - I also have full gear this time. I am ready to huck

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
VT Mtbkr said:

No getting hurt this time

VT Mtbkr

Monkey
Oct 3, 2003
Richmond, Virginia
Konabumm said:
No getting hurt this time
Well I've been doing quite well lately (knocking on wood). I will be going clipless this weekend so we'll see how that goes. The course is pretty tame compared to the Pro course so I figured that it was a good time to try the clipless thing since I don't plan on having to get off my bike.

I'm going to be wearing an ankle brace for a long time for any sports. It's been 4 months since that sprain and it still gets to me.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Anyone know if camping is possible?
Debating a trip, still sort of jacked up from when I ate it at Wisp in my practice run being a dumb ass. But at the same time, I does needs to rides.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Is this weekend Monster Park?

If so, does that mean many many people?

Getting sort of worn out on large events.

Hey SK6, when are you leaving?