Quantcast

Hey skrdshthead....

J

JRB

We have a trainer here from Denver and he was talking about the havoc the snow wreaked on you guys. WTF??? You guys aren't prepared for a little snow??? Keep braggin' there, pvssy. Half of Denver without power??? Frikkin' n00bs. :D

*what this all means is "CO ain't the sh*t like the hippy says it is. hahahaha

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
It is like that every time it snows. Tennessee did a better job of removing snow when I lived there than CO.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
As I posted in the GMT thread - it's weird because out west where I live we never even got any significant accumulation. But 4 miles east of us there were broken limbs, power lines down, etc.

The problem mainly was that it was a heavy, wet snow and the trees still have leaves here in the valley. As a result - havoc.

I never said CO was the $hit - if you want the good stuff you *gotta* head to Utah. :thumb:

Edit: CO is still better than TX. Please see sig below. :D

Jul 28, 2003
Eat, ME
loco said:
We have a trainer here from Denver and he was talking about the havoc the snow wreaked on you guys. WTF??? You guys aren't prepared for a little snow??? Keep braggin' there, pvssy. Half of Denver without power??? Frikkin' n00bs. :D

*what this all means is "CO ain't the sh*t like the hippy says it is. hahahaha
Ouch!

The Cheese

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
All the snow is gone and the grass is green and the trees still have their early fall folage on them... it's like it never snowed... except in the mountains which are covored.

J

JRB

N8 said:
All the snow is gone and the grass is green and the trees still have their early fall folage on them... it's like it never snowed... except in the mountains which are covored.
Except that some of those uppity hippies woke up without power yesterday. hahahaha

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
SkaredShtles said:
Loco's trying to make some sort of a disaster out of this whole thing. Which perplexes me. :confused:
He is just trying to return all the taunting that is sent his way, and yet again making an ass out of himself.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
loco said:
We have a trainer here from Denver and he was talking about the havoc the snow wreaked on you guys. WTF??? You guys aren't prepared for a little snow???
:stupid: I was stuck in the airport last night b/c they couldn't get my flight out in time... 3 and ahalf hour wait to de-ice an airplane?!?!?!

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
SkaredShtles said:
True. I mean, who the hell taunts people who live in Colorado? :think:

Especially a typical dumbass Texican... :p

Remember, if god wanted texians to ski, he would have made cowsh!t white...

J

JRB

Westy said:
He is just trying to return all the taunting that is sent his way, and yet again making an ass out of himself.
Yeah - at least N8 got to be funny.