Quantcast

Hey Snacks

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Lumberjack said:
Hey Darlin' we are headed to Tiger on Sunday. Are you and TM available?

Skookum????

Yes, TM and I will be there with bells on:) Skooks: I'm not so sure. I'll get the 411 on him today.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
hey,. since there is already a SNACKS thread....

Your fork was already setup to ship to me so i should get it next week. It would have been a hassle to change the shipping info....

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Glad you folks are going to make it. I'm still trying to get Levi and Colton to go on Sunday. We are planning on riding the Tree Farm next Sunday if you are interested.

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Hats off to the xc folks for putting up with a rookie. It was cool to see you guys again.

Skookum you are an animal going for more miles.

Weasey made me ride around town after we got back. I think he and Levi are infected with the pedaling bug.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
You owned that trail Cupcake:love: You are going to be wearing spandex by the end of the summer for sure:)

I was so tired after the ride Kevin BBQ'd me up a burger and I took a 3 hour nap:dead:

We'll see you next Sunday for sure.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Was good times. Hardly any hikers and no horsies out for a weekend. Iverson woulda killed you guys haha, i forgot how much climbing it has huh huh huh.... And a sidenote on Iverson, the clearcut didn't really harsh the trail out bad at all.

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Skookum said:
Was good times. Hardly any hikers and no horsies out for a weekend. Iverson woulda killed you guys haha, i forgot how much climbing it has huh huh huh.... And a sidenote on Iverson, the clearcut didn't really harsh the trail out bad at all.
Ah nice to ride with ya again Skookie although it wasn't much since I was busy tending the slinky. You guys that road up front must of had a really good time going down Preston judging by the look on Levi's face, good stuff I agree with Lumbi, the boys are hooked. Nice to hear Iverson is intact, I like that trail. Oh and your back on my BBTC ride stats.......it's all about the numbers.:evil: