Quantcast

Hey teAmcrAcKeR Mel..

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
loOk, i dunno who exactly you are and to whom you may be of importance to (i can't honestly think of anyone that you would be) and regardless of your bs postings about me and trying to say as you are ANYTHING TO ME which YOU ARE NOT about me 'racing' or riding with and or for nwcc regardless the outcome but i do know that you, breing the supposed 'adult' woman that you are and mother of two, you are a straight up bitch. as a matter of fact, you're a punk phuckin' kunt and i will face whomever i have to to get it through to your arrested development brain stem that you need to leave me alone as you are a bore to the human race and a complete disgrace and i feel sorry for your children.

Would you feel goOd if i were to have two kids in which their entire world maturing and growing up and learning depended upon how i acted? and just what would I or my children gain showing them that it is okay to diminish humans in general, especially before REALLY knowing them in any form personally? a human and his right to be should be just that, his right to be human.
and if you are Will Black's wife than so be it, my opinion of your punk bitch twit ass stands stronger than ever and i have absolutely no problem facing him either, none whatsoever. as a matter of fact, i'd prefer it that you were her wife and for me to find out that the either of you two never had any intention of really helping me out as HE did ON HIS OWN because of WHOM HE IS and WHAT HE STANDS FOR in which if you are his wife, i'd be kissing his azz forever cause you may think your **** doesn't stink and that just because you can do a 12 hour chump pro dirt ride gives you have any means to negate my existance.

Mel, wife of whomever, i don't care, you have no right baring children. America is toO phucked up already and it's little girly girls with their own head up their ass such as you that do nothing more than continually help in the demise of the entire phucking world.

so, having said what i have said because of how you have gone outr of your way to talk sh!t about me everywhere you go, it's gonna cost you a stand off between you and i and whomever cares to join in. Hell, the more the merrier.

I will be lOoking for you this next weekend up at Zube and again, if you are Sir Will Black's wife and somehow still nothing more than your typical street whore, you can go phuck yourself.

and if you are not Sir Will Black's wife whom i can only want to believe he knew what he was doing by sending me his five old jerseys just even if he thought it'd only be cause for a smile, i Sir Will always keep him next to me. wierd how life plays out, huh?

as for you, i don't think their is a tower tall enough to toss your immature, self centered, punk phuck ass off of to satisfy my need to do that.

i'll be loOking for you at Zube Mel, you can count on it.

Last edited:

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
you know, i never intended for any of this in any way but might i ask, are you the exact same person you were a year and a half ago? if so, tit sure sucks to be you.

see you all.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
one last thing on the matter, it just doesn't add up that this Mel is Sir Will's MEl, it just can't be. first off, she said she wasn't his wife on bike mojo, just before her da had me banned and then bragged about it and saying that i wouldn't 'race' for nwcc on the faghills site and besides, she's a da hillbilly still in Houston and Sir Him and His family are up there.

good cause it just didn't make sense to me so my apologies Sir WIll, i would never say anything such as what i have previously about your wife as it wouldn't make sense for you to have sent me those jerseys, knowing that i love them and use the hell outta 'em and say that you have no problem answering my questions and helping me in with interval training i wanted your help overall with cycling and then have your wife go outta her way to talk all this sh!t about me and have me banned. it just doesn't add up so again Sir WIll, my apologies to you and yours as you have repeatedly shown what this southern kunt Mel will never have, class and i'd have to assume that by the way you speak of your family that this Kunt could never be a part of something so grand...maybe that's why she's so prematurely defensive over nothing at all and has no life outside of her little world.

I hope to get back on teamsmack as soon as possible so as to be able to pm you and ask you about those interval questions soOn as i lost the box with your address and all on it so i can't very well write you as i said i would and would like to or i would have by now a long time ago.

anywho, i hope this gets to you Sir Will as i would feel terrible having you think that i don't respect and appreciate you or your wife which i quite admirabley do!

Mel, whomever you are, i dunno what elementary grade level you dropped out of school in but you need to go back because you need some class.

i wil see you at Zube this saturday and i will be my normal, gung-ho let's ride all smiles self so please do not ruin that for me, try as you might but i am a fighter, in spirit and in reality.

just stfu and ride, da-etTe.

Last edited: