Quantcast

Hey Texas Cyclists

dburatti

Chimp
Jul 19, 2001
Austin, TX
Special Membership Offer For New IMBA Members

Dear fellow mountain biker,

My name is Dewayne Buratti, and I'm your volunteer IMBA State Representative. I'm emailing you to ask you to become a member of the International Mountain Bicycling Association (IMBA). Join IMBA for only $25 and you'll get a FREE Blackburn mini pump and IMBA T-shirt! (Offer applies to new members only or those that haven't been a member in two years. See details below.)

IMBA is a non-profit organization whose largest source of income comes from individual supporters just like you.

IMBA Makes a Difference

IMBA is the world¹s leading mountain bike advocacy association. For the past 16 years, IMBA has focused on a simple, important mission: keeping trails open and in good condition for everyone, especially mountain bikers. All of their projects rider education, trail work, bicycle patrols, training and advocacy are dedicated to making mountain biking better. IMBA has 32,000 individual members, 450 affiliated bicycle clubs, and over 70 volunteer state representatives.

Act now and you'll receive a Free Blackburn mini pump and IMBA T-shirt for only $25. That's a special deal that you can't get anywhere else.

To purchase your IMBA membership:

1) Go to: http://stores.yahoo.com/imba/imstrenewmep.html

2) Choose a level of membership.

3) Proceed to checkout.

4) Enter the following coupon code to get the special pricing: dewayneburatti. I recommend opening a new window and cutting and pasting the code.

IMBA accepts Visa or MasterCard.

Thanks for your support.

Dewayne
IMBA Texas Representative
dburatti@grandecom.net