Quantcast

Hey Tigg!

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
McGRP01 said:
You crack me up.... :rofl:
I thought you might be in the mood for another good laugh...or maybe I just feel that way because it is 1am and I'm still awake :help:

Well either way here it goes...

We need to move somewhere with some garage space. Ugh!

After 2 years in the making, tons of delays and false hopes, Spookydave got us through and made me a very happy monkey.
At last!!! The mango bike is ready for some Mammoth pumice this weekend.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Roger @ Romic and definitely to spooky!! We owe you big! :love:

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
That rocks Heather!! Can't wait to see pics of you ripping it at Mammoth! :thumb: Oh, and the Mango is :drool:

As for getting a place with a garage, if you'd sell some of them fancy bikes and maybe you could afford one! :p

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i'm confused (nothing new)...i thought you sold yr B1 to lovebunny.

what did spookydave fab up for you? a part needed for a different frame?

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
lovebunny said:
holy crap! thats sick as hell! that color really looks badass. is that a smaller seatmast than the one on mine?
The whole bike feels smaller than yours did, don't you still owe me $50 for that frame BTW? ;)

MMcG said:
You need a few more bikes though.
Well I aim to please...we are still in the process of building the matching one for Orven :rofl:

narlus said:
i'm confused (nothing new)...i thought you sold yr B1 to lovebunny

what did spookydave fab up for you? a part needed for a different frame?
We had three frames, we pieced together the original gray frame with parts from the other two to make a complete bike, but then had difficulty getting the parts we needed to build up the other two frames. Spooky and Roger @ Romic were nice enough to offer to machine those parts for us. :love:

Spooky's work of art

I Are Baboon said:
Tigg rules.
I agree :)

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
I must be out of the loop or somthing but..... what the heck kinda bike is that?

It looks super long in the pictures you posted above, but Lovebunny's looks super short :confused:

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
BigMike said:
I must be out of the loop or somthing but..... what the heck kinda bike is that?

It looks super long in the pictures you posted above, but Lovebunny's looks super short :confused:
It's just a production Be One DH frame.
TJ's was a team edition, different rocker, longer shock, higher BB height, different seat tower and just happens to be not taken care of since it was handed to him not too long ago. Oh, and a clapped out Shiver that could be better off used as a plant holder at this time in its sore life.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
Shyrmp said:
It's just a production Be One DH frame.
TJ's was a team edition, different rocker, longer shock, higher BB height, different seat tower and just happens to be not taken care of since it was handed to him not too long ago. Oh, and a clapped out Shiver that could be better off used as a plant holder at this time in its sore life.
ok i fixed the brakes and replaced the shifter cables so the only thing fed up on it is the shiver now. which after my next paycheck is getting replaced with a travis