Quantcast

Hey VB, You're Losing..

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I just watch the games. There are some great underdogs this year that are worth rooting for. Mexico v Iran was a good game yesterday.

I've got two more hours before the US plays and this first game is huge!

Old Man G Funk

Choir Boy
Nov 21, 2005
In a handbasket
fluff said:
How many world cup threads do we need? Dead, gay, married footballers of the world unite!

As for the answer, I suspect he's waiting to see who's winning and he'll decide whose side he's on then. It's the Australian way.
When it comes to the world cup? The sky's the limit. We can't have enough cup threads.

We definitely need more threads than that dead guy got...although I still like the irony thread.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Put it this way you blokes, I'm very very f*cken happy right at this point.
Didn't see this thread before was busy watching and handling about 10 instant messages a minute from various people.
Be assured I was, am and will continue to be a very proud Aussie no matter how long I live here.

Old Man G Funk

Choir Boy
Nov 21, 2005
In a handbasket
valve bouncer said:
Didn't see this thread before was busy watching and handling about 10 instant messages a minute from various people.
Be assured I was, am and will continue to be a very proud Aussie no matter how long I live here.
I bet you were not that happy until the 84th minute.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
valve bouncer said:
Just as I suspected. You gotta nail your colours to the mast earlier than that, cobber.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Old Man G Funk said:
I bet you were not that happy until the 84th minute.
I was watching with a friend of mine. Definitely getting a bit worried. Now for Brazil, someone told me they're pretty good. We'll see.;):rofl:

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
valve, you make me sick ;) watching w_g ball ;) :devil:

good on the aussies winning, but honestly i could care less...

many of you will be baffled by this but there is one thing i m very glad of... that we escaped germany before the WC madness... experienced it first hand last time in korea... talk about headaches...

all of the hype associated with soccer these days is a PITA...