Quantcast

Hey Where'd my Custom Title go?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I'm sure that nobody cared when you were posting exclusively in the P.D. forum but now that you stick your head into public, nobody wants to see "c***sucker" emblazoned across your forehead :p

;)

J

JRB

binary visions said:
I'm sure that nobody cared when you were posting exclusively in the P.D. forum but now that you stick your head into public, nobody wants to see "c***sucker" emblazoned across your forehead :p

;)

I do, but a point was raised about custom titles last week. Thanks to all the mods for making those titles fall in line with the same standards that we are trying to adhere to.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
N8 said:
Now if I could lost the obscenity in mine, I'd be happy...

I liked my old title of TOOL!

:rofl:
You're still being punished. :p

Loco, very nice custom title! :thumb: If I could, I would approve.

J

JRB

manhattanprjkt83 said:
My old one used to rock, "junk lover" i think i need it back...

i dont really think my new one is accurate...
I'll give that you don't whine in every thread, but when you do, damn Lucille - you sure can wear a skirt like nobody's business. :thumb:

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
I always wanted that feeling of e-inclusion that a custom title brings. I'm going to chase that dragon until I catch it!

J

JRB

Tame Ape said:
I always wanted that feeling of e-inclusion that a custom title brings. I'm going to chase that dragon until I catch it!
Start a thread. That ALWAYS works.

J

JRB

Tame Ape said:
I'm confused...
(edited part) I think it would be funny to always be reminded that you are a law breaker. :D

I hope I don't ever have one about speeding. :help:

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
loco said:
I was just saying I don't want your taint. I think it would be funny to always be reminded that you are a law breaker. :D

I hope I don't ever have one about speeding. :help:
Its like you were reaching for something, but never quite came close to grabbing...