Quantcast

Hey who erased my exits thread?!?

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
I heard Andy was a mercinary in backwoods-Louisianna-legion (B.u.L.L.)... the u is for undercover.
you best watch your back! who knows what he might do!

i think it's funny how people get mad when someone mentions exit 38, or 27, or duval... everyone knows about it. the DNR guys know about it, the Forest Service guys know about it.(not sure about duval). I just find it funny that these are "secret" trails, yet are patrolled by forest service and yet people still want to keep them a secret like they don't know about the trails yet

oh well. I just want to go ride. I knwo where the good trails are and that's all that matters i guess. Downhilling next weekend somewhere maybe? either the 9th or the 10th?

Jun 8, 2006
Washington
I'd like a little insight on these trails if anyone is willing to infor me via PM or this thread either works for me, a guy at my LBS was talkin about some good stuff off of some exits towards snoqaulmie, i've also heard things about "japanese gultch" i have no idea where ne thing is tho, me and my buddys are looking to ride some other trails cause we build all the time but never ridden ne thing else thats significant, we want to get some ideas for projects of our own. and just experience a real "shore style" trail.

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
My question is...would you be able to fight off a rabbit that big if it decided to get a little frisky with you? Some food for thought before you call it a night.
depends on if there's dinner and cuddling involved...

coiler7

Monkey
May 30, 2005
Kent, WA
whoa, Nellie! now back in the day we never had to use more than a good .410 shotgun for shootin big jack rabbits or cotton tails if under 10 to 12 yards away. But for a big ol' fat guy like that 1 probley git me out the 12 guage & hot load ... mite not be much left but scraps, oh well.
big question to me is: better pan fried or slow roasted?

whatever thanks for posting that awesome pic!!!