Quantcast

Hey ya'll from Moab

Nc Bo

Chimp
Feb 16, 2007
Bend OR/Asheville NC
Here is a pic of what i did yesterday! get out here if you can.. i'll be here for three weeks.. Moffat is planning on driving his van out for three or four days of riding so hit him up if you are intrested. Windrock is surely gonna be awesome this season.. can't wait! Bo

Attachments

Oct 9, 2006
I do admit I daydream sometimes...who wants to ride out with me? We would leave on the first and have five days to ride and then drive back on friday and be home saturday afternoon. BO knows the goods by now and will be our guide to MOAB.

post up if you can drop everything and ride(dirty) out to UTAH.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
Man I wish this had come up this time last week...I'd totally be there! But instead I now have to work on the 2nd-4th. If you can't find anyone else and want to push it back a week I should be able to go...

Jun 11, 2004
I do admit I daydream sometimes...who wants to ride out with me? We would leave on the first and have five days to ride and then drive back on friday and be home saturday afternoon. BO knows the goods by now and will be our guide to MOAB.

post up if you can drop everything and ride(dirty) out to UTAH.
Damn.......I would if I could.......but I can't!

Have a great time out there Moffat! Don't let Bo go too crazy.............we have a lot of riding/kayaking to do this summer! :lighten:

Jun 11, 2004
I was implying that he daydreams of himself..but we got one other on here that holds true about. Dave's the epitamy of humble... :D
Are you trying to hurt my feelings? :nopity: I didn't realize that I come across as self centered. I'll try to work on that for you Butch!

FYI....I can occasionally enjoy a picture of someone else............every once in a while!! :busted:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Are you trying to hurt my feelings? :nopity: I didn't realize that I come across as self centered. I'll try to work on that for you Butch!

FYI....I can occasionally enjoy a picture of someone else............every once in a while!! :busted:
I was being dead serious...you really are the epitomy of humble.:twitch: If you're cocky, you are the least cocky of the people I associate with.:pirate2: