Quantcast

Hey you guys, check out this burly new DH bike!!

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA

Attachments

Jimmy_Pop

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2002
Phoenix, Az USA
OMG, i rode that exact same bike this past weekend at Sam's. It was $397.00 usd. The bike has a quick release on the top tube about 3" forward of the seatpost. the bike folds inhalf. Me and my brother took turns riding the bike while the bike pivoted inhalf. the front and back tire were nearly parallel to eachother instead of front to back - we laughed soo hard.

I just wrote the guy threatening to report him to eBay as a scammer unless he adjusted the price. what a tool.

Pegboy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2003
New Hamp-sha
Jimmy_Pop said:
OMG, i rode that exact same bike this past weekend at Sam's. It was $397.00 usd. The bike has a quick release on the top tube about 3" forward of the seatpost. the bike folds inhalf. Me and my brother took turns riding the bike while the bike pivoted inhalf. the front and back tire were nearly parallel to eachother instead of front to back - we laughed soo hard.

I just wrote the guy threatening to report him to eBay as a scammer unless he adjusted the price. what a tool.

The auction is for five bikes, considering Sam's price, that is not much of a scam other than the BS about the Marines.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Features:
-folds to airdrop for military aircraft - I guess that makes it tacticle
-developed for the US Marines - I think we can do better for our soldiers!
-Patented F.I.T. system - ???
-aluminum frame - WOW! Now that's technology!
-shimano gears/suspension - That's a "feature"???
-disc brake - Well, I prefer two brakes myself but whatever
-fits riders 5ft. 4in to 6ft. 4in - Must be that F.I.T system. (Which I think is really just a long seatpost)
-official GM licensed product - So it's going to break down real soon?

:think:

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Secret Squirrel said:
I don't know...maybe it's just me...but I'd much rather have a tactical anything than a tacticle something....

Ug...why not sell em to some used car salesmen who sell hummers.....tell em it's a package deal...what a tool.
The salesman or the seller? :D

Monkeybidnezz

Turbo Monkey
Dec 16, 2003
Pac NW
MBA had a pretty good review of it a couple years ago. I would actually consider buying one...not for that price of course but it kind of cool to have for those times you just don't have the space to take a with you but still want to ride.

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
Monkeybidnezz said:
MBA had a pretty good review of it a couple years ago. I would actually consider buying one...not for that price of course but it kind of cool to have for those times you just don't have the space to take a with you but still want to ride.
this is a bashing thread you can't post something like that