Quantcast

Heysie Ranch. TRAILS <3

This is my mates property where I've been building at with others for quite some time. A few months ago we did a big rebuild of the main line, making them larger and steeper.

Since then we've added a new line that consists of big gap transfer over the first double in the main line, into berm, then hip onto second down ramp or new down ramp on the side of the second. This will soon lead into a berm then hip onto down ramp of third double.

Also new ramp for foam pit! Its a bit of a step down now but it kicks you up nicely. Sorry bout the **** pictures. My focus area was wrong haa.

Enjoy! any feed back or suggestions appreciated!

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
I like the way you build. tons of transfers are where its at. You need to make lines that are only transfer accessible. Sweet job though, plain and tall are awesome, and the lips are nice and tall too.

Dirty Maestro

Monkey
Jul 11, 2008
Nice Spot!
The layout has nice flow. I would just add some wallrides and clean things up. Like, box out more of the lips(near vert sides and back). Take that extra dirt and make some of your landings wider so you can drift. Make the landings a lil more boxed also. Cut some steps into the sides...If this was my property i would just clean it all up and make it look ridiculous...landscaping and all.

I'm jealous =)

I was wondering how that foam pit is setup up to handle rain? Cover and drainage...

Keep us posted!