Quantcast

Hgh...??

Stanker

Chimp
Jul 19, 2002
NorCal, Foothills
Originally posted by Acadian

yeah it's just like steroids...plus they are frekkin expensive!! They not only promote muscle growth, but bone as well...so you might end up with a big forehead, wide jaw, gap between your front teeth, etc.....

I would stay clear from that sh|t!
You mean I'll look like a redneck??? :D

Just wondering what the effects it would have. i am just feeling worn out lately. Not sure why..:confused:

ATXjimATX

the artist formerly known as OldDickDynamite
Oct 4, 2001
Austin, TEXAS
i don;t think that any of the so called HGH products on the market are proven, other than real human growth hormone-- and you have to get that from a doctor.

ATXjimATX

the artist formerly known as OldDickDynamite
Oct 4, 2001
Austin, TEXAS
Originally posted by I Are Baboon
I hear a lot of those growth hormones will cause your testicles to shrink (I'm not kidding).
not sure if hgh will, but anything that dumps testosterone into your system will cause your body to stop producing test on its own, hence a temporary (if test. product use is temporary) shrinkage of said bits. theoretically, when 'roid or prohormone use is stopped; body will slowly begin producing test. on its own again and things will return to normal
..or something...
still......

Yes I been taking it now for 4 months at 2 IU a day, the effects are nothing like steroids, and they found HGH to be perfectly safe from 1-4 IU a day, anything after that and it can get scary. I have got bigger leaner fast more flexible stronger younger looking I am 40 in my avitar, and you can get it from any anti aging clinic, the best one is HGHTEST.com email john@hghtest.com tell him fritz sent ya and you will get his best prices oh tell him i said you would do me fair. should get the HGH for 8-9.50 per IU. they have replacment hormones as well, but you dont need that stuff, that stuff does shrink your ball, and unless you are planing to take roids for life, its not a good idea. But HGH is safe, just make sure you take all the blood tests they give you, and make sure you dont have any cansers or **** like that, then it can be deadly. Peace, oh they have a doctor on staff you can talk to abouth HGH and any thing you need to know he will tell you starit up about it. wow this an old ass post, but there is your info, back ten thay did not know what they know now, thanks to a lot of body biulders who risked there lives for us(damn fools)!