Quantcast

Hgh

AMF

Chimp
Feb 28, 2002
Bolivia
Lately I've been seeing a lot of this HGH enhancing supplements, pills that make your body produce more HGH, does anyone here have any more info ?

Those ads all tell you about the health benefits, anti-aging, and so on. They make it look like the miracle drug of the millenium.

When something seems too good to be true, it usually is.

What's your take on this ?

monchichi8

Chimp
Mar 4, 2006
Boulder, CO
I've heard of all of the woderful benefits of HGH myself. (The shots that is.) In fact, my brother-in-law was getting the shots regularly. He leaned out, had more energy, etc. I was almost a believer. And then..... I think it was 3 months into the treatments he woke up one morning throwing up blood. He went to the doctor and they found little ulcers had formed where each of the injections were given. They also found some partial kidney damage. So.....I hate to say it but I am against it. The fact is everybody's body reacts in a different way. And while some things may work for some people....you never know what's gonna happen to yours.

he was not getting HGH shots then, that cant happen with HGH, also the shots are given just under the skin, so he would have notised any problems from the get go, so either your full of crap, he was taking steroids(thats what it sounds like to me) or its just a big lie. But any how, he could have got bad stuff off the net as well, you must always go through a doctor. And never take steroids,

thats why we dont buy stuff off the internet, sorry that happened to him, but it was not the HGH that did that. It was fake HGH that did that. Or bad steroids. And it still sounds like he was taking steroids not HGH, first off the HGH shots go under the skin, right under the skin no deeper, 2nd they go in the lower stomac fat area. steroids go in the butt muscle or arm leg areas. So any ways, the stuff is very safe dude, just make sure your getting it from a doctor or anti aging clinic.