Quantcast

HHHaaapppyyy BBBiiirrrttthhhdddaaayy OOOLLLYYY

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Happy B-day oly and you are how old? Anybody know how old oly is?
Oh and the Boxxers will make your walker handle poorly but are still a decent upgrade from an OEM walker. :think: :evil:

TtotheJ

Monkey
Jan 23, 2005
B'ham, WA
Happy B-Day dude! Thanks again for the spring, just got it installed and I think now I should be able to get full travel outta my fork.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
thanks everyone!! Tomorrow i ride!! Then I'm gonna go to the mall to spend my gift cards. and monday im ordering one of those fancy new 661 moto helemts cuz us old people dont heal so fast anymore...

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Mocha said:
Wow! I'm really late on this one. Hope you had a great birthday, D! :)
It was really a good weekend... Lots of good music friday, good BBQ in the sun on Saturday, and good riding in the rain on Sunday.....

Pluse i got mad cash for new protective gear,. Time to replace 3 season old armor and pads....

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Mocha said:
Oh so you managed to get up to the Shore to ride. ;)
i wish. the conditions did bring back some memories of the shore.... you lead us on some of the worst days, but we always had fun and made the best of the conditions...

jodysbike

wheel man
Oct 11, 2001
Dune
oly said:
It was really a good weekend... Lots of good music friday, good BBQ in the sun on Saturday, and good riding in the rain on Sunday.....

Pluse i got mad cash for new protective gear,. Time to replace 3 season old armor and pads....
Hey D!!!
Keep in mind that i'll give you the super duper bro price on anything you can't snag with your own paths. Cost+S&H? :evil: