Quantcast

Hi, I'm new here and I want a Tonic Fab Fall Guy

ROTFLMAO

Monkey
Nov 17, 2007
Maumee, Ohio
Oh, this is what I currently ride.
Had the wrong sized seattube so it wouldn't go in too far. It's got a snafu seat, and a matching rhynolite in the front now too. I also took off most of the stickers...

Anyone want it?:spam:LOL.

PhilipW

Monkey
Mar 13, 2007
Leominster, MA
I cracked that frame. From spin tricks, most likely.

By getting a Tonic Fab...it would be literally night and day. The geometry is 10x better, although you couldn't build a FR hardtail out of the tonic fab.

ROTFLMAO

Monkey
Nov 17, 2007
Maumee, Ohio
I cracked that frame. From spin tricks, most likely.

By getting a Tonic Fab...it would be literally night and day. The geometry is 10x better, although you couldn't build a FR hardtail out of the tonic fab.
I want to crack it...with a sledgehammer. It actually doesn't ride that bad, the fork is tall and has too much travel but I've done some decent drops on it and it handled them well. The chainstays are a mile long, took it to the skate park and it just felt silly. I want to sell it and get the FG and a big FR bike. Problem is I don't think I'd get much for the fetish and I have some decent parts on it. Like a white industries eno freewheel, the fork is nice for AM use, a SS rear wheel/hub, SKF BB, and the Big Earl cranks are decent. I want the FG for a play bike, street, park, raysmtb, DJs. It would just be so fun and would make me feel like a kid again.

ROTFLMAO

Monkey
Nov 17, 2007
Maumee, Ohio
Crap, I think USBs are made in Ohio if I'm deciphering their site correctly. Might have to support the home state boys and go with a Molly. That's my daughter's name too! Hmmmm

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
Crap, I think USBs are made in Ohio if I'm deciphering their site correctly. Might have to support the home state boys and go with a Molly. That's my daughter's name too! Hmmmm
Ive built and ridden both, you wouldnt be disappointed by either. One thing to note, the mollys run U-brakes and the FGs run V-brakes.

And you're right, USB is straight outta OhiO.

Leethal

Turbo Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Avondale (Phoenix)
USB is an Ohio company, and I have even spent a lot of time in Maumee as I grew up just a few miles away in Napoleon and got my undergrad at UT.

The next generation Molly will be available in U or V brake versions.

ROTFLMAO

Monkey
Nov 17, 2007
Maumee, Ohio
That's awesome Leethal. I'll have to see if I can meet up with you guys at rays this winter and take a Molly for a spin. You aren't allowed to laugh at my rusty skills though. At least not before you sell me a frame ;).

Ohio is cool after all...

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
hahahh seriously...

for any of these bikes brakes are pretty much a non issue...

u brakes vs. v brakes vs. disc they all work to slow you down when riding street/park/dirt

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
hahahh seriously...

for any of these bikes brakes are pretty much a non issue...

u brakes vs. v brakes vs. disc they all work to slow you down when riding street/park/dirt
I know, I'm just too tough on rims to use any kind of rim brakes. Maybe I just haven't found strong street rims.

But back on topic, I want the new Howie that Manhattanprjkt got.