Quantcast

HI, I'm new

spag52

Chimp
Sep 7, 2001
MA
welcome to RM. i don't advise open bashing of the 1.5 stndrd cuz some ppl like it. personally i think change is bad but that's me. so anyways watch what you say and have a good time.

-mike

diesel

Monkey
Nov 26, 2001
ha! dont listen to spag, hes just here to give you a hard time! we welcome speaking your mind here on rm. dont be intimidated. bashing is cool, who cares if people like it. if you dont THAT RULES! let us know why. this board is about ideas and individuality. personally im not sure how i stand on the 1.5 headtube idea. it has some merits and some drawbacks. especially the cost! i also dont understand its benifits. i mean dont cannodales have wider tubes, they crack like tin cans ALL THE TIME. i cant tell you how many ive seen busted...i dunno well see how it turns out. with intense testing it im sure it will be put to the test...

Karpieldisco

Chimp
Mar 24, 2002
Abingdon, MD
Welcome the the place that brings us all together-- out of the dismal cubicles and stuffy offices that we work in - looking out the windows thining how nice it would be to just have a 2 hour lunch break to go out and ride in the wonderful outdoors.

Oh I am sorry i was just thinking how nice it would be to ride right now.

anyway . Welcome to RM. Where we say what we want (within reason) an if you get out of line we are told..

looking forward to many more posts

A

a13x

my new bike shall have the 1.5 headtube and it is the best dirtjumping bike i've ever ridden ;)

hello