Quantcast

()()())((()()()()( Hi, it's Thursday, do you know where your marbles are? )()()()()()()()(()()(

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Lost count of how many consecutive days that I have been riding, hiking or walking. Must be getting close to two weeks. Usually try to do something six days a week but have been making up for time lost dealing with deer crash/car shopping experience.

So, of course my legs are sore. And what would make that better you ask ? Moar hiking with weight. Hanz und Franz session inbound.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Lost count of how many consecutive days that I have been riding, hiking or walking. Must be getting close to two weeks. Usually try to do something six days a week but have been making up for time lost dealing with deer crash/car shopping experience.

So, of course my legs are sore. And what would make that better you ask ? Moar hiking with weight. Hanz und Franz session inbound.
that sounds positively awful. awful i tell you.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Mach chicken was attempted and occasionally approached, but hikers and mopeders stifled any record attempts on today's ride.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Okay this makes me think the weather may hold. We didn’t get any snow on the divide down here from the last storm, and for now there’s only a chance of precip mid-week.

View attachment 181999

cc: @6thElement @Nick @Pesqueeb
It's improved a little as it was rain Wed-Fri when I checked yesterday, just those night time temps need to stay warm enough for us so that 4000ft higher it's not dumping white stuff :p

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I think the top of Granite is actually 5500’ higher than town, which is pedantic but also illustrates your point more I think.

Also, be ready for me to suggest / insist on a Fooses or Greens chaser.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
have heard rumors that a revamped lineup is on the way.
I've also heard similar rumours. Maybe it's a "bad time" to get a new bike, with next year's models right on the cusp of being released, but whatever.

So the rumours I had heard were that the Sixfinity linkage (which is used on the e-Bike) was going to propagate to the rest of the lineup. But this seems to suggest that the new models will just be a refinement / iteration on the current Switch Infinity linkage. So yay, my current SB150 won't be utterly unridabru, nor will the soon.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
As far as the new SI/BB area….”You can put your MUD in there!!!”
i would pack some rox in there

and then crack the frame a la a nutcracker

hey, that's what i did with my pivot and that's not even half as bad a design