Quantcast

Hi There..<<<New Guy

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
I swear it must be current members creating new log ins so that they can start a "Hi, I'm new here" thread for some excitement.

Let the @sshattery begin... :popcorn:

Jeebs5150

Chimp
Oct 7, 2012
Tehachapi,Ca
Nope no existing guy just starting an account,im a full on Noobie to MTB.But i will post some pics of my 4 purdy daughters and my wife....sorry thats all i got...LOL.But thatnsk for the warm welcome,awesome site and awesome people from what i see.Now if i could just get them to let me ride in Woodward MTB park in Tehachapi...Ha!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Do you know any tricks? How do you feel about Glitter? We can be distracted by shiny things also. Welcome to the monkey.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Nope no existing guy just starting an account,im a full on Noobie to MTB.But i will post some pics of my 4 purdy daughters and my wife....sorry thats all i got...LOL.But thatnsk for the warm welcome,awesome site and awesome people from what i see.Now if i could just get them to let me ride in Woodward MTB park in Tehachapi...Ha!
Twice a year Southridge usa put on a DHa nd slalom race there..... Check it out, although I will say last race I ran there I ended up with a broken knee, four broke ribs and a hole in my sternum