Quantcast

Hick Park... Dead Or Alive?

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Ive heard that the park is starting to fall apart, is this true? I am considering going to the park probably on tuesday, but if its not worth the trip from Winston I'll find something else to do. Also, if anyone could give me directions that would be great. Thanks- Alex

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Ok, sorry for being such a moron, just saw somes pics of the park and it looks to be alive and wel...now how about those directions

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
Go HWY 321N out of Hickory.............right before you cross the Catawba River take a RIGHT at the light between a Car/Boat Dealership and an Arby's......should be Lenoir Road I believe. You will take an immediate LEFT onto Old Lenoir and then an immediate RIGHT onto 15th Avenue. At the top of the hill at the stop sign turn LEFT onto 12th Street. Look for the City Park sign on the LEFT. Turn into the Park and then search around for the North Shore.

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
So the shore stuff and DJ's are pretty easy to find once in the park? also, is this one of those places i shouldnt ask around for once in Hickory (like a certain lake here in Winston) or is it pretty well known and ok? -thanks again

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
Just ride around.....especially in the outter sections of the park and in the woods.......

And it's probably best if you don't start asking park officials where the STUNTS are :)