Quantcast

High end halloween costume ideas

gonefirefightin

free wieners
I felt I have pretty much used up my best costumes at this point. For those that have seen my previous stuff you know I have some pretty high end stuff

halo master chief
hulk (with stilts)
frankenstien (with stilts)
storm trooper
predator
full suit of armor

these are the caliber of costumes I have and used in the past....need to update

anyone seen anything (over the top) cool recently or have any ideas I can build apon?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I can't help you with a costume idea but I would love to see your suit of armour.

Personally I usually just wear my armour on halloween. This year I'll probably just wear my maile shirt, grab my axe and be a viking.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Not exactly on the level you're after but I had an awesome time last year getting drunk and acting out the scene from Fight Club where he beats the piss out of himself in front of his boss. Convincingly enough that when I did it on a sidewalk on my way between parties I got a cop to come see if I was OK. :rofl:

Mechwarrior / transformer.
Sauron or any other epic dark lord.
Ghillie suit.
Ancient warrior with giant weapon (=two handed axe with hanging skulls). :D

BTW, I shamelessly hijack the thread to ask the oposite question; any ideas for a cheap+quick to make+easy to wear costume?
The idea is wearing it during an endurance race and on a few selected DH routes. :thumb:

I.van

Monkey
Apr 15, 2007
Australia
The best one I have ever seen, and it was the cheapest, was a dude wrapped in toilet paper to look like a mummy.

He won the best costume award, and you probably have all the parts you need for the costume at home right now...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
The best one I have ever seen, and it was the cheapest, was a dude wrapped in toilet paper to look like a mummy.

He won the best costume award, and you probably have all the parts you need for the costume at home right now...
i'm pretty sure that gff is confined to a colostomy bag these days

wiscodh

Monkey
Jun 21, 2007
guy from work made a huge paper mache head and complimented it with a furry suit, and he looked exactly like carol from where the wild things are, was pretty cool, and was very invloved

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Shave your head, gain 40 lbs and dress up in a bird hunting outfit so you will look like Dick Cheney. Then go to one of those Halloween costume stores and get a relatively normal looking (i.e. human) rubber face mask, and tie it to you like would a duck. Carry around a bird gun on your shoulder for extra points.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I found a powder blue suit the other day for $50.

So I am going to get a wig and some glasses, and go as Jim Jones.

ocelot

Monkey
Mar 8, 2009
Canadastan
Darth Vader costume with armour and helmet made out of carbon fiber. The cape would be made of silk. Boots and gloves made of baby skin. And you'd have to have a diamond studded lightsaber. How fawking high end is that?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
A friend was a cowboy last year.

57545-large.jpg

He's 6'4", it was hilarious. The horse was about 3' off the ground and way up under his arm pits.

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
get yourself some fake tits and go as an ex,

or, zombie elvis