Quantcast

High End Pedal Options? (Slimmest/Lightest/Strongest)

What is your favorite lightest/slimmest/sealed/strongest pedal?

• Fly Ruben

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Premium Slim

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Eclat Surge

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Macneil Slipless

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deity Decoy

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters

Zenkis14

Monkey
Sep 20, 2009
Ok, so Im looking for a high-quality sealed pedal that is thin profile, light, and strong. Money isnt a HUGE matter, but I dont wanna go over $110 retail price, unless for some huge obvious reason it way worth it.

So far I am considering:
Fly Ruben Pedals
Premium Slim Pedals
Eclat Surge Alloy Pedals
MacNeil Slipless Pedals (possibly, but not wanting to spend this much)
Deity Decoys (possibility)

I want something that will last forever, wont need much maintenance, will be smooth, strong, reliable, lightweight, and has warranty. These pedals will be mostly used for Dirt Jumping on my STP, eventually some BMX and Dual Slalom Racing as well.

What is your experience or preference?:thumb:

Oh, and whatever I get, I want them to be White. :D And if you have other suggestions that may fit what Im looking for better than what I listed, let me know!

Last edited:

Zenkis14

Monkey
Sep 20, 2009
Im really not just looking for the most expensive pedal ever. Im looking for a nice set of 100 dollar pedals. Particularily the slim sealed type, such as the ones I listed.

Which of those would be best?

I guess mostly trying to decide between eclat, premium, and fly.

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
For pricepoint I would go with the Primo Stricker Mags ($70). A tad heavier than the above listed but by like .5oz. They've worked great for me in grip and lasting time.

But if you're sold on the listed peds I'd go for the eclat, I think they're all a bit overpriced but the Macneil is way overpriced. Plus I've had bad experiences with past Macneil products durability.

Zenkis14

Monkey
Sep 20, 2009
I really like the look of thin/slim pedals.

Well the Eclat, Premium, and Fly pedals I can get near cost. And the Deity's i'd have to pay retail for.

Eclat would be 60ish
Flys would be 55ish
Premiums would be 60ish.
Deitys would be 75ish.

I'll throw the macneils out of the option.

With those prices listed, what pedal would be the best?

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
the absolute nicest pedals for a dj/park bike is the atomlab trail kings...so slim, so solid, so good...

just about the only atomlab thing i really like.