Quantcast

Highest quality aluminum frames?

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
What's the go with weird bike brands and slack seat angles? These are usually the people that go on about the ride quality of steel or titanium, if your ass is over the rear axle the bike the seated ride quality will suck, unless you have a super flexy seatpost and then it feels weird. But I guess if you have a 100mm stem and a 70deg HA your hands are directly above the front axle, slack STA keeps the shit ride quality constant.....

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
What's the go with weird bike brands and slack seat angles? These are usually the people that go on about the ride quality of steel or titanium, if your ass is over the rear axle the bike the seated ride quality will suck, unless you have a super flexy seatpost and then it feels weird. But I guess if you have a 100mm stem and a 70deg HA your hands are directly above the front axle, slack STA keeps the shit ride quality constant.....
It's all about vintage looks. To be honest I'm utterly bored by the avalanche of gravel grinders, classic Gran fondo and townie bikes NAHBS brings every single year. I get it, some guys love lugged frames and NOS Campy gruppos, and that gives the fabricators yield to scam them out of a substantial amount of green money, but c'mon, out of that bong bike and some other weirdo, that show has grown to be a re-run of itself, year after year.