Quantcast

Highland Mountain Bike Park & Lucent Productions partner for 2010

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
You better get lots of footage of that moving wall thingy that chase was on in the newest NWD.

Footage of it sneaking up on little kids and scaring the crap out of them. Footage of it radomly flying accross crowded trails........that kind of thing.

Find out what makes it tick. What are the wall's thoughts on the growing bike park segment? Does it get lonely at night when everyone leaves? What does the wall want to be when it grows up? What are the wall's thoughts regarding graffiti? Really tell its story.

Otherwise that's one wasted summer.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
You better get lots of footage of that moving wall thingy that chase was on in the newest NWD.

Footage of it sneaking up on little kids and scaring the crap out of them. Footage of it radomly flying accross crowded trails........that kind of thing.

Find out what makes it tick. What are the wall's thoughts on the growing bike park segment? Does it get lonely at night when everyone leaves? What does the wall want to be when it grows up? What are the wall's thoughts regarding graffiti? Really tell its story.

Otherwise that's one wasted summer.
:rofl:

Jester

Monkey
Sep 13, 2001
Beverly, MA
The wall was attached to the arm of a small excavator. The driver spun the arm around and Aaron hit it from different angles, then they edited the excavator out for the awesomeness you see before you.
Dont believe that explanation for one second. I used to live a few houses down from the wall when I was growing up. Overall pretty nice, just a little shy.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The wall was attached to the arm of a small excavator. The driver spun the arm around and Aaron hit it from different angles, then they edited the excavator out for the awesomeness you see before you.
Ha....I thought it was on cables.

Either way I laughed my ass off when I saw it.

Here's to hoping Gunner can keep up with the wall's adventures next year!

mmmmBeer

Chimp
Jul 21, 2009
Ha....I thought it was on cables.

Either way I laughed my ass off when I saw it.

Here's to hoping Gunner can keep up with the wall's adventures next year!
I believe the wall will be a permanent fixture someplace next year so he should be able to track it down.