Quantcast

Highland VIDEO CONTEST AND CLOSING DAY PARTY Nov 15th

G

glennder

11/15/2008: VIDEO CONTEST AND CLOSING DAY PARTY!!!
http://www.highlandmountain.com/visiting_highland/video2008.php
Last chance to ride Highland in 2008 November 15th.

Lifts run 10am-4pm. Special closing day pass rate $28

Take a break from riding and challenge yourself to some games hosted by Rye Airfield and MetroRock climbing gym. Win some swag or coupons for sessions.

VIDEO CONTEST PARTY

The Video Contest Party presented by Highland Mountain Bike Park is calling for submissions and challenging the participants to wow us with their best 7 minute or less mountain bike film. Our judging panel will choose 10 Finalists which will get narrowed down at the party. The overall winners will take home some serious prize action and launch a possible career in the world of action sports media! Latitudes star riders Aaron Chase, Kyle Ebbett, Dave Smutok, George Ryan and Adam Hauck will be riding the Park all day and sticking around to judge the video contest finalist. The night of the party should be incredible! There will be amazing prizes, swag, food, bar and of course, live music! A $5 donation at the door will be asked with the proceeds all directly going to the “Tara Llanes, Heart of a Champion Road to Recovery Fund”. sors.

Prize Categories Include:
Peer / Critic Category – Peers and the Consortium of Critics vote for the winner
Peoples Choice
Win Prizes for “Best Crash” and “Best Sequence”

Submission Guidelines:
All submissions must be received by no later than November 10th at 5 pm and mailed to:

Highland Mountain Bike Park
75 Ski Hill Drive
Northfield, NH 03276

Format- All submissions must be in DVD Video or on a DVD in its native format. Submissions WILL NOT BE RETURNED via mail but may be picked up at the event. The time limit for submissions shall be no longer than 7 minutes and only one submission will be allowed per contestant. This is a mountain bike video contest so footage should reflect that. All finalists agree that the footage can be used by HMBP, and DH productions for promotional purposes.

Schedule

10am – Park Opens for Riding
4pm – Park Closes for Riding
4pm-5pm - Lasagna Dinner Special
4:30pm Latitudes showing and Athlete signing
6 pm – Video Contest Finalist Showing
8:30 – Band, Absently Minded show starts

Last edited by a moderator:

FlyinPolack

Monkey
Jul 16, 2007
I can't wait. I'll drag a few Polacks along!
Last year was a blast!
Tell Mark to stock the bar with tons of Sammies, I'm feeling thirsty already!
Will the lifts be running that day?

G

glennder

Yes. Pollacks always welcome!

Lift from 10-4. I just updated the above post so there is more info now. Any other questions please PM or email me.

Highland MTN

Chimp
Apr 8, 2008
Videos Due on November 10th thats coming up this Monday. Get your videos in the mail or drop them off at front desk this weekend.