Quantcast

Highway Robbery...

kingbee

Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Ohio
I walk back to the vending machine for my weakness...Snickers. They raised the prices of everything! $.65 for a Snickers. :disgust::plthumbsdown:

Im really bored, bored enough to post this.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
My ex would walk 5th Avenue After Eight until she could get 100 Grand. She'd be happy to give you an Almond Joy, but would prefer the Big Hunk, especially with a Butterfinger.

Just for Skittles, she'll Rolo you all night. Just be sure to have your doctor check you out for Squirrel Nut Zipper the next day. And stay out of sight of her Sugar Daddy.

Back in college, she tried KitKat, but didn't like it. She got her teaching degree and now prefers Junior Mints.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Rising Prices is a consequence of raising Minimum wage. Literally everything In california has had a price hike, Fuel, food, services, everything. Dont get me wrong, I am all for helping out the less fortunate, and no I do not have a better answer for the situation, all I see is that the continued raising of minimum wage is a temperary Bandaid for the real situation.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
My ex would walk 5th Avenue After Eight until she could get 100 Grand. She'd be happy to give you an Almond Joy, but would prefer the Big Hunk, especially with a Butterfinger.

Just for Skittles, she'll Rolo you all night. Just be sure to have your doctor check you out for Squirrel Nut Zipper the next day. And stay out of sight of her Sugar Daddy.

Back in college, she tried KitKat, but didn't like it. She got her teaching degree and now prefers Junior Mints.
DAMNIT, Must SPREAD REP!!!!!