Quantcast

Hilarious and sad at the same time

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
I can't believe there's no tags for this thread, yet.
i'm still trying to comprehend the amount of stupid i have read in this thread. i just can't seem to think of a tag that trumps anything posted by trebor. i mean, at least psp is smart enough to avoid political discussions.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
i'm still trying to comprehend the amount of stupid i have read in this thread. i just can't seem to think of a tag that trumps anything posted by trebor. i mean, at least psp is smart enough to avoid political discussions.
PSP takes a lot of crap from us.

He may not be the brightest bulb in the box, but there are two things he is not, arrogant and condescending.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Once again, there is a difference between racism and factual evidence. Would you be surprised to find out that I am in an interracial relationship? Because I am.

Just like the standard "leftist," when presented with facts that disprove your argument you resort to attacks. This is evident throught this thread.:cheers:
Nope. I remember one of the most racist people (at least towards Asians) was a black guy who was married to a white woman, which in his mind, gave him a pass on being racist.

I know people like Michelle Malkin and Ward Connelly are some of the worst racists, both in interracial relationships.

Last edited:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
which is why detroit, cincinatti, and almost every other democratic city continues to DETERIORATE? Seems like the only person getting "help" is the one running it. I thought the democrats were "for the people." If you look at when the cities started to decline you see a correlation with the democrats taking power in said cities.

oh yeah, this is going to sound EXTREMELY racist to those of you who are "politically correct," but there is also a strong correlation between having a BLACK DEMOCRAT in office and having a DETERIORATING ECONOMY. Just look at Detroit, cincinnati, AFRICA.
I am going to pick this one to challenge because I used to live in Buffalo.

Buffalo is a rust belt town, where the old industries of steel and car production have dried up.

When I was there, during the early nineties, I thought it was a huge shame that the dot.com boom passed right over a great place to live.

One thing I don't care for your arguments and many conservative debaters is taking two facts and tying them together without a real connection.

The reason why Buffalo elected a black mayor is because the black population is growing in compared to whites. Why is that? Because the whites are moving to the 'burbs.

Is he responsible for the collapse of the Buffalo economy? If that was the case, why don't we blame Jimmy Griffith?

However, I am concerned about less than qualified mayors using their political office for personal gains, then claiming "racism" when they are caught. Like Kwame Kilpatrick.

His crimes reflect badly on all minorities.

Defenestrated

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2007
Earth
Just like the standard "leftist," when presented with facts that disprove your argument you resort to attacks. This is evident throught this thread.:cheers:
The assertion you made regarding the correlation between failing economies and black democratic leaders is a logical fallacy. It is known as a cum hoc fallacy, where you presume a connection exists based on coincidence when in reality there is likely to be no connection at all...

So do Cum hoc logical fallacies qualify as facts to a "standard right wingers" such as yourself? Because if so you are a moron.

Either learn to present information in a reasonable and logical fashion before you debate or quite wining about leftists... :nopity:

Last edited:

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
in keeping w/ the OP:

all you separation-of-church-and-state types take heed

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Don't know if I'd say good el-stinko, the first is just odd the second completely devoid of any redeeming qualities, Leni Riefenstahl's brilliant cinematography aside.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
The first one is very strange.

I don't understand what they're trying to connect in the 2nd one. How is an Obama administration going to be like Nazi Germany?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
The first one is very strange.

I don't understand what they're trying to connect in the 2nd one. How is an Obama administration going to be like Nazi Germany?
I think there is a perception that the supporters of Obama are so slavishly dedicated, it is like they are a new version of the Brown Shirts.

But with many conservatives, I think perception misses the obvious: that Bush has been so horrible that any non-Republican alternative is spectacular. And for many Barack supporters, he is a great choice, potentially as good as Clinton.