Quantcast

Hilary to be Foreign Minister?

FlyinPolack

Monkey
Jul 16, 2007
He just hopes to send her off to faraway lands so he don't have to listen to her. Oh the voice on that biach...

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Is it me or is anybody else noticing that this administration is looking like Clinton v2.0??

Eh, what the hell can it hurt?

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
when I stare at those crazy eyes, all i see is crazy eyes.
when I stare at those nipples, all I see is crazy eyes.

Samirol

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2008
Hillary is a corporate slimeball, but calling her a bitch and a hag is going a bit far.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Anyone consider the possibility she brokered this deal for quitting the campaign in June and her and Bill's support against McCain?

Samirol

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2008
Anyone consider the possibility she brokered this deal for quitting the campaign in June and her and Bill's support against McCain?
No, because she ran her campaign even after it was clear that she already lost, and since Hillary wanted a political future, she couldn't support McCain.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
whether or not a deal was brokered or just understood, it would unwise of obama to not use her influence/experience to further his agenda.

it's a smart move

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
Anyone discussing politics at this point in the thread is clearly an asexual single-celled organism.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Anyone discussing politics at this point in the thread is clearly an asexual single-celled organism.
I was just thinking how Natalie Portman is really very average looking and wondering what the big deal is. I mean she's pretty and all, but... she doesn't have any really outstanding assets. Besides those two little ones I mean.

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
I was just thinking how Natalie Portman is really very average looking and wondering what the big deal is. I mean she's pretty and all, but... she doesn't have any really outstanding assets. Besides those two little ones I mean.
It's just one of those things. You're on the train to Natalieville or you aren't. No other way to describe it.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Dude, Jewish girls are like Catholic girls except they don't even feel bad about it afterword.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
I was always thinking Bill Richardson, and I think his creds are more solid. Hillary is IMHO a worse choice.