Quantcast

Hillary Clinton is a Chicago Slumlord

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
So Hillary is a slumlord based on a photo?

Ron Paul killed four black kids. He is a racist.

yes, I made that up cuz the threads is weak.

RenegadeRick

98th percentile on my SAT & all I got was this tin
yes, I made that up cuz the threads is weak.
Yeah, maybe so.

It is interesting in that pretty much all our leading candidates have involvement with criminals in some way.
Oh if only there was a candidate that wasn't involved with criminals... wouldn't that be something?

Even Paul doesn't cut the mustard here, since his supporters are dope smoking libertarians. :rolleyes:

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Yeah, maybe so.

It is interesting in that pretty much all our leading candidates have involvement with criminals in some way.
Oh if only there was a candidate that wasn't involved with criminals... wouldn't that be something?

Even Paul doesn't cut the mustard here, since his supporters are dope smoking libertarians. :rolleyes:
It tends that way because politics is nearly criminal behavior in itself.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
news flash.. the Clintons will not only suck for coin they will swallow and make an appt for next time...
While most people, including myself, hate Hillary and Bill for being fake, I know we would not be in the predicament we are today if Hillary took over after Bill left.

Being a liar just doesn't seem as bad as being totally incompetent.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Being a liar just doesn't seem as bad as being totally incompetent.
Must spread rep.

Seriously, there are few people who could have done worse. Making bad calls based on your own judgment is bad enough, but to make bad calls based on OTHER peoples judgment is way worse.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Actually, I thought Dick Cheney would be an asset to Bush. Despite being a soulless bastard, I thought he would be a good manager, complementing Bush's message.

I had no idea the plan devised during Cheney's secret energy meetings in 2000 was to attack Iraq over any provocation.

All the candidates take cash from dubious sources. Bush never had any questionable donors? To me, unless there is legislation directly affecting, Rezko, this is a non-issue to me.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Must spread rep.

Seriously, there are few people who could have done worse. Making bad calls based on your own judgment is bad enough, but to make bad calls based on OTHER peoples judgment is way worse.

It is just the highly effective right wing spin machine. Just like most americans think that Al Gore claims to have invented the internet. Like most politicians Bush is in the back pocket of so many lobbyists where most people have the outline of a wallet in their jeans they have the outline of a coke head retard.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
news flash.. the Clintons will not only suck for coin they will swallow and make an appt for next time...
News Flash:

ALL THE CANDIDATES ARE FVCKING CRIMINALS.

Pick the one you feel is not as bad as the rest.