Quantcast

Hillary -vs- Obama

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Article today about some 21 year old college dude that couldn't even vote in the last election and he's a superdelegate. Chelsea came and had breakfast with him. I'd vote for Hillary if they'd keep that thing away...

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
CNN said:
Democratic Races

DC
Obama 75%
Clinton 24%

MD
Obama 61%
Clinton 36%

VA
Obama 64%
Clinton 35%
Clinton's base has eroded (women/elderly/blue collar workers). Unless she pulls off a miracle upset in the next month, she's pretty screwed.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Odds Hillary will win Tejas..?

Home of W, the President, and huge hispanic population.. & lots of delegates.

Not sure is the N'awlins-to-Houston transplants are going to be enough to put Obama over the top, although the race may come down to the white liberal vote. Should be interesting to see how it turns out.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Why would Obama be any more likely to be assassinated than any other president? It's not exactly an easy thing to accomplish. Wanting to do it and being able to do it are two very different things.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Why would Obama be any more likely to be assassinated than any other president? It's not exactly an easy thing to accomplish. Wanting to do it and being able to do it are two very different things.
Yeah. Rednecks have never been known to be suicide bombers.

Saying, "hey y'all watch this" and then blowing themselves up isn't intentional suicide.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
i fugure it after 9/11 and how loved W is, that that event will be a very very very remote possibility.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
i fugure it after 9/11 and how loved W is that that event will be a very remote possibility.
As loony as the stormfront/aryan brotherhood freaks are I can't imagine they're anywhere near as organised or fanatical as the Al-Qaeda type.
As an aside, from my personal observations, knocking off the Australian and/or Japanese prime ministers wouldn't be that difficult.
When I saw the Aust PM speak (admittedly in 1995) he had one guy with him and you had to go through a metal detector before going into the venue. That's it that I could see.
The Japanese PM (1997 vintage) had a big black limo with guys running alongside but I had a clear view of him from my 3rd floor window.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
I am surprised N8 hasn't posted this photo yet, its been a popular photo for weeks:

A road sign points the way to nearby towns Clinton and Prosperity in Newberry, South Carolina, January 25, 2008. US Democratic presidential candidates Senator Hillary Clinton (D-NY), former Senator John Edwards (D-NC) and Senator Barack Obama (D-IL) have been criss-crossing South Carolina ahead of the state's Democratic primary election. REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst (UNITED STATES) US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION CAMPAIGN 2008
(USA)

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
somebody did last week.
as for the hillary avatar, it will graduate only if she gets the nod, for then it will be appropriate.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
The Obama Cult of Nonthreatening Personality

Might I suggest for his campaign bumper sticker "No Drama Obama"?

Senator No-drama gets a big pass just for being easy going and non-confrontational. But sooner or later Obama and his supporters will have to deal with substance where aggression is a fact of life: national security. Obama's foreign policy seems as non-confrontational as his image. So far, the public is buying it, but that's because they have not yet thought seriously about issues of war. That will wait for the general election campaign.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Why is n8 so scared of Obama? I thought he got the hebees from Hillary before, but he is putting entirely too much effort into his Anti-Obama campaign.

Is it because he thinks Obama might win?

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Trouble In HillaryLand...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB120295209438666989.html?mod=hpp_us_pageone

Some Hispanic leaders had written to Mrs. Clinton that it would be "troubling to many" if Ms. Solis Doyle, the first Latina to run a presidential campaign, was removed because of primary losses that were other people's fault. The campaign urged Ms. Solis Doyle, whose parents and siblings emigrated from Mexico, to state publicly that she wasn't forced out. Ms. Solis Doyle told reporters: "This is my decision, my choice, my timing....There was no pressure."
Riiiight...

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
A prominent Republican at a swank press roast this week posed the Republican dilemma something like thus:

"So we have a New York Senator running for president who was born in Illinois, and an Illinois Senator running for president who was born in a manger."