Quantcast

hillbillies..........

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
so i wake up and its really foggy outside, so i think 'gotta go ride' (because i have tons of north shore stuff.) so i get my ass out of bed and go down to the garage to get my bike. I ride back into the woods and everything is torn down. so i'm thinking it was probably those stupid hillbillies that ride dirtbikes EVERYWHERE and hate mountain biking. so i say to myself "Guess they're right it is time for a change in stunts." so i go ahead and start rebuilding stuff bigger and harder to ride.

as i'm walking up towards my house i hear them on top of their club house (they are like 14-16 yrs old and they still play with clubhouses :nopity: ) they yell "haha your stuff is torn down and you don't know who did it. it wasn't us!" :rolleyes: so i think i really wish i could just see what is going through their heads as they say that. SO here's my deal, i think i should get them back and here's what i'm thinking.

Their clubhouse is really tall and its free standing. its not on their property and it violates ALL building codes. so here's what i'm thinking of doing. At night i'm going to go over, and saw all of the supporting posts 3/4 of the way through, so that when they all get in it, it'll come crashing down. or i could call zoning and they will make them take it down and i will sit out in my yard and watch them take it down laughing the whole time. :rofl:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
:stosh:

Wow. Kids at war over their forts. Maybe you could "TP" their fort or tell their mommy.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Dirtjumper999 said:
so i wake up and its really foggy outside, so i think 'gotta go ride' (because i have tons of north shore stuff.) so i get my ass out of bed and go down to the garage to get my bike. I ride back into the woods and everything is torn down. so i'm thinking it was probably those stupid hillbillies that ride dirtbikes EVERYWHERE and hate mountain biking. so i say to myself "Guess they're right it is time for a change in stunts." so i go ahead and start rebuilding stuff bigger and harder to ride.

as i'm walking up towards my house i hear them on top of their club house (they are like 14-16 yrs old and they still play with clubhouses :nopity: ) they yell "haha your stuff is torn down and you don't know who did it. it wasn't us!" :rolleyes: so i think i really wish i could just see what is going through their heads as they say that. SO here's my deal, i think i should get them back and here's what i'm thinking.

Their clubhouse is really tall and its free standing. its not on their property and it violates ALL building codes. so here's what i'm thinking of doing. At night i'm going to go over, and saw all of the supporting posts 3/4 of the way through, so that when they all get in it, it'll come crashing down. or i could call zoning and they will make them take it down and i will sit out in my yard and watch them take it down laughing the whole time. :rofl:
Great, and when they find out you caused them to be hurt, you think everyone will just pat you on the back and say good job? :rolleyes:

Call the cops if you're so pissed about it.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
who gives a chit... you said it was time for a change!!! and I bet your North shore stunts didn't comply with the local land use regs... so just get over it... and either rebuild and expect more of the same or suck it up princess:nopity:

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
if you do it, get one of those digital deer cameras that hunters put on the trail to take pics of passing deer. you might get a sweet shot of them falling to their painful end :thumb:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
manimal said:
if you do it, get one of those digital deer cameras that hunters put on the trail to take pics of passing deer. you might get a sweet shot of them falling to their painful end :thumb:
I love cops who are also human beings. I hope to buy you a beer someday.

As for DJ999, don't piss him off cuz he's got a lot of unique ways of revenge :rofl:

Big_Papa1080

Village Idiot
Dec 10, 2001
Fairbanks, Alaska
mtnbrider said:
You could take it down and build a temporary jump w/ it.
i agree. tear down their fort and use the wood to build ramps. then if they tear down your stuff again, call zoning and go get a chair so u can sit and watch while they tear it down.

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
or i could call zoning and they will make them take it down and i will sit out in my yard and watch them take it down laughing the whole time.
...this would be a better idea. Call the cops anonymously and make some complaints about kids "gathering and hanging out in the woods in a house of some sort that they built...." be vague like you don't know what you are talking about, and hopefully they will investigate and tear it down.

Next find a new place to build your stuff where the little dipsh!ts won't bother it and enjoy.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
S.K.C. said:
...this would be a better idea. Call the cops anonymously and make some complaints about kids "gathering and hanging out in the woods in a house of some sort that they built...." be vague like you don't know what you are talking about, and hopefully they will investigate and tear it down.

Next find a new place to build your stuff where the little dipsh!ts won't bother it and enjoy.
Also mention that you think they're smoking dope, that will get the hill billy cops after them for sure.