Quantcast

hillsboro bike shop

ckooi

Monkey
Aug 19, 2002
Penang, Malaysia
hi there,
i am now visitng hillsboro, will be leaving on thursday. is there anyway bike shop for me to check out? i m into DH and FR stuffs...

also just wondering, are u guys riding near hillsboro?

my hotel is just next to REI hillsboro.

thanks

zane

Turbo Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Vancouver, WA
Sadly, there isn't much for dh/fr shops in that area. There's ryders on TV highway and cornell (I think), but that's mostly bmx stuff, and there's bike-n-hike on 4th in the old town area but that's almost all $500-and-under bikes. There's some street stuff around that area, and some dirt jumps (I don't know exactly where, but they'd be too wet to ride anyway). Sorry I couldn't help much...

ckooi

Monkey
Aug 19, 2002
Penang, Malaysia
zane said:
Sadly, there isn't much for dh/fr shops in that area. There's ryders on TV highway and cornell (I think), but that's mostly bmx stuff, and there's bike-n-hike on 4th in the old town area but that's almost all $500-and-under bikes. There's some street stuff around that area, and some dirt jumps (I don't know exactly where, but they'd be too wet to ride anyway). Sorry I couldn't help much...
thanks, guess i just go n check out the REI, meanwhile if u guys know know of any cool shop. pls let me know ya?

Jun 20, 2004
well i have been slowly trying to mention my bike shop for the last 6 months or so on here , i dont wanna be to pushy with it , but i do have a shop that is in the process of becoming one of the leading downhill and freeride venues in the portland area in march we will be opening the new location that is much eisier to locate for now im stuck in this little downtown buisness area and the store isnt much bigger than a lot of shops repair area. Thanks hack for saying something free t shirt is on its way , whenever bernie finds a printer that is . I shall be posting some kinda web ad on ride monkey and pink bike soon there will be a grand opening party[/B] check the web site trailheadcycles.com anyways i invite you all to ask questions whenever or call the shop to say hi our # is 503 693 7422

zane

Turbo Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Vancouver, WA
Sorry trailhead, I'll spread the gospel now that I know....

I'll definitely have to check it out- your shop should be pretty successful, your only competition will be universal in portland.

Jun 20, 2004
zane dont worrie i havnt been that chatty about the shop thus far , but i plan on being much more active and involved in the local and not so local riding sceen in the years to come

thatoneguy

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
N. California
trailheadcycles said:
zane dont worrie i havnt been that chatty about the shop thus far , but i plan on being much more active and involved in the local and not so local riding sceen in the years to come
Right on. Haven't had a chance to put the bikes together ( I lag on the weekends). Are you gonna post more group rides on the site? Can't wait for the new shop, it will be even closer...

ckooi

Monkey
Aug 19, 2002
Penang, Malaysia
met with bernie & jeff at trail head cycles, they r the super cool dudes and i believe the new store will b awesome. lots of new stuffs comin in still!