Quantcast

Hippie fest!

Bullitrider

Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
Seattle
Anyone ever been to the Oregon Country Fair? I went last weekend and had a great time. It's basically a forest with a maze of trails all lined with these rustic booths with all sorts of arts and crafts, several stages for bands and performances and all the exotic foods you can think of. Lots of people having a great time. The people watching was the best though.

This dude was kinda frieky.

This dude needed to light up real bad.

Here's some cool artwork you could stare at for days. Woh, trippy.

Yoga anyone?

This guy made us an offer while we were relaxing on the wayside. It was some sort of contract. I just signed it since I was too lazy to read all the agreement terms.

Here's me hugging the tree. I apologized to him on behalf of humanity.

This band from Olympia called The Blackberry Bushes set up along the way and played a great set of bluegrass type stuff. Check out the washtub bass.

These dudes were keeping watch over the smoking section.

Here's one for DHGirlie. The punk set was representin'.

This dude was handing out Brazilian healing stones that help spread love and good vibes. I had to grab one.

Had a great time and took a ton of pics. Maybe I'll throw some more in later. If you get a chance to go next year I HIGHLY recommend it.

Bullitrider

Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
Seattle
lovebunny said:
and in the bluegrass pic. the girl in the black cutoff shirt behind the chubby guitar player is hot

You should have seen the bare breasted free spirits roaming around. They weren't too shabby to look at either. Well, most of them.

gigapower

Monkey
Jul 10, 2005
Tulsa, OK
if those were real punks they'd be beating those hippies into the ground and then setting that place on fire.....while spitting on everything.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Ahhh.. I really need to move the the PNW.

Even N8 was there in his suit signing people up for the republican party I see.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Ciaran said:
Ahhh.. I really need to move the the PNW.

Even N8 was there in his suit signing people up for the republican party I see.

Couldn't have been N8. He saws his horns off and hides the nubs under Zebra striped headbands.

Ruprick

Chimp
Apr 28, 2004
kootenay
So you walked around with a camera taking pictures to post on the internet so people who don't have a clue can compare asses. Great. Next time make up a costume, teach a workshop, make and give gifts, do something to contribute instead of being a tourist.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Ruprick said:
So you walked around with a camera taking pictures to post on the internet so people who don't have a clue can compare asses. Great. Next time make up a costume, teach a workshop, make and give gifts, do something to contribute instead of being a tourist.

Quit harshing our mellow.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Ruprick said:

Wow...please do not look at my threads of pics of people at the Judas Priest or Old Skool Funk Fest concerts... :eek:

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Bullitrider said:
Why, that looks just like the MD Renaissance Festival!

Bullitrider said:
Dave Wyndorf needs to find something else to fill his time post-Magnet!

Bullitrider said:
Why is Dan'l Boone trying to give himself a hotfoot?

Bullitrider said:
Duuuuuuuude...it's just soooo deep!

Bullitrider said:
Somebody obviously missed the money shot.

Bullitrider said:
Sweet Lord, who dressed that guy? Nice coordinated look right down to the dogwrappers.

Bullitrider said:
Oh no! The Ents have taken a Cubs fan hostage!

Bullitrider said:
Actually, that looks like 3 Blackberry Bushes and a Strawberry Patch.

Bullitrider said:
So when did Ted Kaczynski and his SO decide to get married?

Bullitrider said:
Extras from the new Rob Zombie movie.

Bullitrider said:
Gandalf is already getting himself ready for the new Farm Aid effort.

Bullitrider

Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
Seattle
Ruprick said:

You make a good point and I debated on posting for the same reasons you stated but hey, it's all in good fun and I spent my money there-isn't that a contribution? Now light up and have some some fun!