Quantcast

Hit the Monkey Trail with DNA today

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I know, I know... I don't really ride but I did use my body double to pick up DNA at his hotel and shuttled him to the Monkey Trail for a 11 mile ride.

It was his In Bred's 2nd time on the trail and he loved it!!! I think he learned that Louisiana ain't as flat as you'd expect it to be... :p

I'll be introducing Mr and Mrs DNA to Superior Bar & Grill later this evening for some margarita FUN!

:D

Monkeys ROCK!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Cool! It's always nice to meet new monkeys.

I think the last monkeys I met were at the Dalton 24 hour race this past summer...McGRP01, Goddy43, and Crashby.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i'd love to ride with N8 someday but i'd have to kick him in the junk if he busted out a Wall Street Journal and started reading articles.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Skookum said:
i'd love to ride with N8 someday but i'd have to kick him in the junk if he busted out a Wall Street Journal and started reading articles.
:p!

I've had the WSJ do an artcial about me complete with a signature WSJ portrait of me before.

:)

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Pictures of N8 on a bike?

Yeah, I got that!

I will post as soon as I sort the camera out of the pile of crap on the dining room table.

Thanks to N8 for being a good host. The Monkey was a fun trail. It had a nice combo of rolling, fast trail and some tight, twisty switchback goodness.

Dinner at the Superior was fun, but the "locals" were interesting to say the least.