Quantcast

hitting the gap jump today (pix)

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
did some digging, shaping and forming and session this gap jump for a while today.

some daredevils decided the gap was a good place to be:

roosting:

there were reports of flying saucers:

did someone say 'mush'?:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
it's a Canon G2. a bit long in the tooth and i was hoping for a DSLR but that'll probably wait for a bit longer. the light was perfect today though.

thanks for the compliments!

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
narlus said:
it's a Canon G2. a bit long in the tooth and i was hoping for a DSLR but that'll probably wait for a bit longer. the light was perfect today though.

thanks for the compliments!
I wanted a dslr, becasue i take so many pictures. They are so expensive at once though. I got a nice film rebel from binary visions.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
nice pics, narlus :thumb: . and nice lawn, too? hmm

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Toshi said:
nice pics, narlus :thumb: . and nice lawn, too? hmm
heh, it's my neighbor's yard. he's got more slope.

gnurider1080 said:
what, no pics of you hitting it?
i tried on the sled towards the end but it was a disaster; not enough speed + too much weight = killing the lip and flattening the transition.

Bluebug said:
we never see any pics. of you
splat posted some a couple weeks ago from the ride @ nam
http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137244

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
McGRP01, see my above post. there's no way a bike could have ridden down that; the snow's way too soft. my sorry attempt at clearing it w/ the sled ended in shame as well.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Take it to the freeride forum hucker.

I was thinking I was kind of stoked on tahoe's lack of snow right now. You made snow look fun again. You've revived my faith in winter.

Happy period of relieved work engagments for furtherment of familial merriment in a non-secularly suggestive manner free of any implications or spiritual pressure arising from constraints inherent in any or all of one or more of humanities major belief systems.