Quantcast

hmmm i dunno.....

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Its emiminem. lets not play stupid here.

When i was in the 5th grade his first CD was my favorite. ;)

Thank god for my discovory of good music.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
mack said:
Its emiminem. lets not play stupid here.

When i was in the 5th grade his first CD was my favorite. ;)

Thank god for my discovory of good music.
Just wondering what you do consider good music, I hate M to but I;m just wondering....

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
JMAC said:
Just wondering what you do consider good music, I hate M to but I;m just wondering....
do you "hate M" because it's popular to do so? do you listen to anything that's not spoonfed to you by giant media conglomerates? (you as in you + mack)

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
eminem's hit or miss with his stuff. some of the stuff he writes is awesome. some isn't.

but anyway, i thought it was FLAVA FLAAAAAAV!

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Toshi said:
do you "hate M" because it's popular to do so? do you listen to anything that's not spoonfed to you by giant media conglomerates? (you as in you + mack)
Toshi I have to tell you I'm like a huge music fan like HUGE and believe me I don;t go by anything that is popular.....I'ma trance addict thats not main stream now is it. As for hating Eminem I hate his personality and that whole mainstream rap gig but I think he is one of the best at lyrics in mainstream music, at the moment that is. I have all Ems cd's btw.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
I'll also add that I;m huge on ninjatunes and all their artists....Alot of underground stuff to....

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
JMAC said:
Toshi I have to tell you I'm like a huge music fan like HUGE and believe me I don;t go by anything that is popular.....I'ma trance addict thats not main stream now is it. As for hating Eminem I hate his personality and that whole mainstream rap gig but I think he is one of the best at lyrics in mainstream music, at the moment that is. I have all Ems cd's btw.
ok then. :D i get the feeling sometimes (often) that hating certain groups is just as lemming-like as, say, liking ashlee simpson, or however you spell it

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
Toshi said:
ok then. :D i get the feeling sometimes (often) that hating certain groups is just as lemming-like as, say, liking ashlee simpson, or however you spell it
Bad example, she cannot sing...at all :D ;)

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Toshi said:
Yup I get that feeling to but I;m not one of those ppl. Also Ashley Simpson is truely one of,if not the worst singer I've ever heard of....