Quantcast

hmmm,...new ?. rockhopper vs. gf tass

chono12

Chimp
Apr 18, 2006
sf
if the ride is on no diff. which of the two have better parts and stuff. i rode both. the hooper's bar looks super cheap but that can be changd . the tass feel pretty good just not use to sitting back that far yet. i can feel the front lift up when i pedal hard but that just needs getting use to.

anyone out there have either bike and whats ur opinion on it. want to get a bike soon since the weather is better now and the slopes are melting:hot:

thanx.

chono12

Chimp
Apr 18, 2006
sf
oops sorry, the plain one. i saw it at a shop on sale.

06' for $399.99 the one with sram 5 and 4 derailures.

rydaddy

Chimp
Apr 22, 2006
Fairfield, CA
I just went through deciding between the same 2 bikes. The impression I got from the LBS was that the GF has better components for that price point. They rec'd I either get the Tass or the RH Pro Disk, which costs more. I finally asked some more questions comparing the Comp and Tass and decided on the Tass. What sucks the most is I have to wait 2+ weeks to get my new bike!!

Most people will tell you to get whichever one feels the best. Hopefully you won't have to wait like me. Are you looking for a 21" frame?

chono12

Chimp
Apr 18, 2006
sf
ni they said i can get mine the same day at the lbs, but have to wait 3 days at other bike shop. the lbs is also giving me lifetime adj and stuff which sounds great since i dont know too much about bikes. too bad the tass colors dont look to great. tahnx for reply.

chono12

Chimp
Apr 18, 2006
sf
ni they said i can get mine the same day at the lbs, but have to wait 3 days at other bike shop. the lbs is also giving me lifetime adj and stuff which sounds great since i dont know too much about bikes. too bad the tass colors dont look to great. tahnx for reply. wow a 21", im that that tall.