Quantcast

HMMMM! I hear santas bringing EDGY a new toy!

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
just one more sign that edgy is ghey for me and is trying to be me. let's do the math.

1. '03 -- I buy a bullit with a superT. Edgy does the same a couple months later.
2. '04 -- I decide to turn the bullit into a trail bike. Put a shorter shock and a marzocchi single crown. Couple months later Edgy does the same thing.
3. '04 -- I get a DHR, couple months later edgy gets a DHR.
4. '06 -- I get a IH 6point in white. Couple months later Edgy get a white IH 6point.
5. '06 -- I break my old DHR and get new one.
6. '08 -- Edgy break his DHR and gets a new one.

Sorry Edgy, I'm flattered but I don't swing that way and no matter how hard you try, you can't be me...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
just one more sign that edgy is ghey for me and is trying to be me. let's do the math.

1. '03 -- I buy a bullit with a superT. Edgy does the same a couple months later.
2. '04 -- I decide to turn the bullit into a trail bike. Put a shorter shock and a marzocchi single crown. Couple months later Edgy does the same thing.
4. '06 -- I get a IH 6point in white. Couple months later Edgy get a white IH 6point.

Sorry Edgy, I'm flattered but I don't swing that way and no matter how hard you try, you can't be me...
he might just be your doppleganger! :lighten:

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C

well...word on the street in socal is ...you're the new Sam Hill and in keeping with the whole ghey Sam Hill/Brian Rhonmo fanclub...it just makes sense!

You doo need to start wearing the rainbow outfits though to be official. And though you are my hero, thats where I draw the line.

Pics of the new 08' DHR (in Grey-Just like Bri's :cupidarrow:) to follow.........

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
Ben,
as you know I've been riding the 04' version since 04 with no complaints.

That 04 did crack near the shock mount and just recently near the BB. This is a crash replacement. Turner makes a quality bike and their customer service is top notch. Some places are/were blowing these 08 models out for like 1500.00.

I would reccomend This bike if your goin to be doing some serious DH ie N*, etc. It very comparable to the earlier models except these have a slacker HT angle, a bit smaller in the cockpit and a longer wheel base. I've had 2 days of riding this so far...and I dig it...better in size for me, rock solid and very quiet. I do have things I have to get used to, but I can see a very favorbale future for me and this bike.

BTW, I ve seen a few set up with single crowns for a more FR style bike...

Peace

bneall

Monkey
Aug 23, 2006
Culver City
i heard the single crown wasn't viable for this frame..

im looking for a lightweight frame that nimble and can take big hits, something to learn corning on but still do drops and jumps. and obvious overall performance like rear suspension performance and whatnot. I think the main thing is just the lightness and maneuverable qualities.. the stink is a solid built bike but its kind of a lumbering hunk of metal.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
i heard the single crown wasn't viable for this frame..

im looking for a lightweight frame that nimble and can take big hits, something to learn corning on but still do drops and jumps. and obvious overall performance like rear suspension performance and whatnot. I think the main thing is just the lightness and maneuverable qualities.. the stink is a solid built bike but its kind of a lumbering hunk of metal.
Jedi Ben, (canfield Jedi) then you can be O'BEN whan kanobe the DH jedi master and have the force at your call!
Not spamming, just messing with you!
Have you guys not noticed that there are so many rock solid rigs lately!!! I love mtn biking!!!! TOYS and more TOYS!

As far as single crowns go, they are rock solid. I beat the $hit outa mine from urban to flat landinf hucks to jumps and DH racing! They are so buff nowadays that Id not even worry too much about it.

BTW I just picked up the Chumba Evo! :thumb: My all mtn/FR rig for beating the crap out of!!!!!!! WAHOOOOO!

BTW: Nice bike again Edgy, we'll ride when I get back!