Quantcast

Hmmmm...

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Sunday - 10.12.2008.

I spoke to my wife, and she's in for this. We'll be doing trail work (Well, I'll be doing trail work) in Santa Cruz. I'm thinking certain blown out seems to have gotten the worst of it all, so I'll be doing a lot of work up there. I might even try to cut a few 2x4's and pack them with me to fix up some of the bridges. I also picked up my military shovel at the Stevens Creek Surplus Store for a few bucks, so I'm ready to rock and roll. A hammer and nails will be brought with me as well.

I'll be hiking this day, not riding.

I'll be riding out there on Saturday, hopefully for a triple looper. :huh:

-Mike

Last edited:

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I wish I could help out this Sunday, but this whole weekend is packed for me. I am going to my buddies wedding on Saturday and Sunday is my nephews birthday. The weekends after maybe... well see.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Todd... what do you say? You down for this?

P.S. Still down to ride on Sunday? I'm thinking maybe a true big-bike day afterall. I'm picking up some new bits tomorrow that I really want to test out.

:D ;)

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Help digging would be fun. Makes the hard work go by faster. But I think I'll be on my big bike on Saturday... possibly a double looper, with maybe a little hike a bike or something...

Last edited:

jimw

Monkey
Aug 10, 2004
Santa Cruz, CA
That's great that you're down for some trail work. Don't take this the wrong way, but PM/email is really the better way to coordinate this. If you're unsure why... PM me.

jimw

Monkey
Aug 10, 2004
Santa Cruz, CA
My point is that posting in a public forum on Ridemonkey (or any public forum for that matter) is also not "on the DL". Just be aware that a lot of people see this stuff, not to mention Google and other search engines. I did see you edited your post to be a little less specific though, which is good... :)

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Thanks for my evening laugh!
:busted:
We all know it. People go onto MTBR because it's the biggest MTB website around these parts, and start posting things like... "Where are the awesome freeride/DH trails in Santa Cruz? Can someone show me?"

Then everyone gets lit up about it, and starts flaming the new guy.

I prefer to keep it in my pants, if you know what I mean.

May 13, 2008
The Bay.
Man my makita is all whacked bummer..... what time????
I have alot of stuff!!!!
So I will bring it..... any one have a nice good wheel barrow???
some of the turns i would like to do some rock bedding work to solidify them for winter.
But yeah I will be out Saturday Am to ride hope fully and then going to aptos jump jam after!!!
so I may show up on my hardtail...

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Hey Tizzle... good ride today, man. We were killin' it on Z's. Now I gotta' hit the longer jump we watched that guy do a no-footer off of. That's my next mission.

Thanks for the camera phone video. Next time we'll remember to bring a REAL digital camera.

:D

May 13, 2008
The Bay.
Looks like im out for building today :( my buddy neeeds help fixing his car.

what big set did some one no footer? not the big big big set? that i need to see....