Quantcast

***HO HO HO GMT***

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. May the Krampus not visit your households. Better adorn the doorway with some blood just to be sure.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Dogs are fed,just pulled the bird out of the brine. I'm gonna finish my coffee before I do anything else. And for some reason I am really stiff this morning, couldn't have anything to do with the 90 minutes of intervals on the spin bike yesterday or anything....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
swervedrivers new record just downloaded....best christmas ever.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Fuck me, just missed a ride to the hospital. A couple of the gutter downspouts were plugged so I got out the ladder. It has 4 sections( 3 folds) but I just had it folded in half and I never completely fold it up. I was near the top when one of the middle sections collapsed, rode it to the ground. stayed on my feet on the rung and had a hold on the top of the ladder. Shoulders hurt, upper back hurts, neck hurts, one jammed toe. note to self never assume that the pivots are locked double check the bastards.
IMG_20181225_114444906_HDR_2.jpg

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Fuck me, just missed a ride to the hospital. A couple of the gutter downspouts were plugged so I got out the ladder. It has 4 sections( 3 folds) but I just had it folded in half and I never completely fold it up. I was near the top when one of the middle sections collapsed, rode it to the ground. stayed on my feet on the rung and had a hold on the top of the ladder. Shoulders hurt, upper back hurts, neck hurts, one jammed toe. note to self never assume that the pivots are locked double check the bastards.View attachment 132091
Not that it helps at this point, but next time. Get yourself a six foot or longer metal pipe or rod and bend one end into a hook. Then when it rains, go around and use the hook end to push the leafs down the downspout from the comfort of the ground. Works good at my house with lots of pepper trees. YMMV.

Stay safe, especially with those ladders.

uzziboy

Monkey
Apr 27, 2008
orange county ca
Fuck me, just missed a ride to the hospital. A couple of the gutter downspouts were plugged so I got out the ladder. It has 4 sections( 3 folds) but I just had it folded in half and I never completely fold it up. I was near the top when one of the middle sections collapsed, rode it to the ground. stayed on my feet on the rung and had a hold on the top of the ladder. Shoulders hurt, upper back hurts, neck hurts, one jammed toe. note to self never assume that the pivots are locked double check the bastards.View attachment 132091