Quantcast

Hobby Park this weekend?

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
Anyone from the Winston-Salem areola want to ride the DS course at Hobby this weekend?
I'll be up for the BMX race and I get bored watching.
If anyone can ride saturday morning let me know.
Is there anything else close by to take a big bike on?

Mikedsx

Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
NC
I rode hobby this morning. It's in good shape. I'm still working on some of the jumps but the whole course is rideable. Hope your kids do well at the race. I wish I could make it out to ride w/you but my wife is out this weekend and I doubt my 4 yr old would last 10 mins out there. Are you going to Snowshoe?

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
Originally posted by Mikedsx
I rode hobby this morning. It's in good shape. I'm still working on some of the jumps but the whole course is rideable. Hope your kids do well at the race. I wish I could make it out to ride w/you but my wife is out this weekend and I doubt my 4 yr old would last 10 mins out there. Are you going to Snowshoe?
Yes, I'm taking my 15 year old to Snowshoe. Got permission from the wife and it's a weekend free of any BMX commitments. We will hopefully sponge some floor space off of someone's room up there.

Thanks, my kids usually do poorly at this particular race. But mom has been on them hard this week at the track.

Bring your son out with his bike. I can ride until noonish so we will beat the hottest part of the day. I can bring my dog and he can play with him. You have got to see my dog running a BMX track or DS course. He is insane.

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
Originally posted by Steven
Hobby wouldn't be good due to all the rain we have been having. Salem lake would be fine if you want to ride... Send me an email and i can see if i can go out there and ride with you. St1222@aol.com
Is Salem Lake a XC course?

Where is Tubby... I mean GerManimal? Busy capping perps?

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
Originally posted by Steven
Salems got it's own Freeride section, nothing to big. It has some ladders a couple drops and jumps.
How far is it from Tanglewood Park? Maybe I could do some of both. Or hit it Sunday. I have off monday so I'm not in a big hurry to get home.:think: