Quantcast

hohohohohohoh wednesbork GMT

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
There is a safe needle drop in some of the GTNP and Yellowstone bathrooms.
And signs not to stand on the toilets...I don’t think the two groups overlap much.
Chinese tourists can't enjoy their heroin, too? That's racist.... .gif

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Chinese tourists can't enjoy their heroin, too? That's racist.... .gif
I once got turd burgled super hard by some Chinese dude at an outlet mall. Like he was peering through the crack of the door and wiggling his fingers underneath. Super creepy. Afterwards I totally called him out in front of the bus/tourist group he was with.

Should probably be on the Darwin thread but a general PSA from Yellowstone, bison may look mellow and act like cows most of the time but they have zero fucks to give...

These folks were supposedly < 10' away for over 20 mins (Park rules are 25 yards) but video does prove adage about just outrunning your friends (child) when being chased...

View attachment 135800

Breeders...

the worker I fired showed up this morning, collected his gear, and I gave him his paycheck.

John and I attended to erecting a popup shelter and staging and getting rim joists up.
00.jpg

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Checked out the new place. Lots of repairs before it will be ready. I am on board. Slow spot in the creek is full of Brown Trout. Not sure how they got there and do not care either... Previous tenant left about 10 years worth of wood. Solar system needs batteries. Possibly a updated controller also. Barn needs a dormer rebuilt and some serious roof repairs. Nothing I can't handle.. It will make a cool guest house. Landlord says she will give me a break on rent for any repairs I make. Her Dog loves me. I am meeting her Son tomorrow.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
meetings all day. was le tired and almost passed put on le couch when i got home. but rallied after dinner and got in a slow putz around ride on the local trails. beer...s00n.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Worked last weekend and several 12+ hour days this week to support my seriously understaffed project. Got an email saying I am required to work 2nd shift this Sunday to help out with another project that has 12 people working it but can't accomplish anything due to constant bickering. Sent an email to my boss telling him to fuck right the fuck off.