Quantcast

Hola, mono's! Check this out...ancient Mayan ruin pyramid

J

JRB

What's inside that thing??? Stosh is mad you ain't postin pics of you in the glothong.

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
dh girlie said:
Eat your heart out, derekpearson! :D This is at the bottom of the pyramid at Chitzen Itza in Cancun, Mexico. I'll have more from the top later...but this was MAD steep, with tall, narrow as hell steps! I was literally shaking at the top...I was so scared to come down!
looks like one hell of a roller...

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
golgiaparatus said:
All thos phucking tourists would piss me off big time. I'd want to go at night or something and just chill at the top all by myself. Still, thats badass Mis Missy, very badass.

Ahh...well then you would just do the nighttime light show thing...then you just wouldn't be able to see everyone as clearly as in the daytime...maybe not smell em as much either...:dead:

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
hay, welcome back!

saweet pic! a couple friends have gone there and done that, i wanna too someday

need to have a hot-cancun-hottie report ASAP! pics would be bonus...

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
dh girlie said:
Ahh...well then you would just do the nighttime light show thing...then you just wouldn't be able to see everyone as clearly as in the daytime...maybe not smell em as much either...:dead:
Oh, so people are there all the time? I was thinking maybe at night no one would be there.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
golgiaparatus said:
Oh, so people are there all the time? I was thinking maybe at night no one would be there.
They do a light and music thing at night...looked cool, but I don't think you'd get to see all the stuff you see during the day at night...despite all the tourists, it's absolutely something to see...amazing...unbelievable how they were able to build such massive structures...

J

JRB

What about mummies??? Don't mummies come out of pyramids at night????

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
dh girlie said:
Eat your heart out, derekpearson! :D This is at the bottom of the pyramid at Chitzen Itza in Cancun, Mexico. I'll have more from the top later...but this was MAD steep, with tall, narrow as hell steps! I was literally shaking at the top...I was so scared to come down!

oh, cool you saw chicken pizza!

did you do the tour that included snorkling at that lagoon ? (I forgot the name but that place was awesome)

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Megan Black said:
hay, welcome back!

saweet pic! a couple friends have gone there and done that, i wanna too someday

need to have a hot-cancun-hottie report ASAP! pics would be bonus...

:sneaky: to quote Nelly in It's Getting Hot in Herre...I got secrets can't leave Cancun...hahaha...just kidding...my actual secret from cancun is how much I was turned on by the men in speedos...

I got some pictures of the speedo clad hotties just for you megan...there is this one in particular...he is about 65 years old...with a fresh pee stain on the front! AHAHAHAHA!

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
I got some pictures of the speedo clad hotties just for you megan...there is this one in particular...he is about 65 years old...with a fresh pee stain on the front! AHAHAHAHA!
So can chicks get "never wood" too??? ugh

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
douglas said:
oh, cool you saw chicken pizza!

did you do the tour that included snorkling at that lagoon ? (I forgot the name but that place was awesome)

AHAHAHAHA! That must be a favorite line of the tour guides...it eeeez...CHEETZA NEETZA...NOT...chicken pizza!

We snorkeled at Xel-ha (pronounced shell ha)...that was a separate all day gig...it was bad ass...got some underwater pictures of some BIG fish...I was so friggin terrified of the fish...there were huge iguanas too...and a baracuda! I narked out a dude in a speedo to a security guard for chasing and scaring the iguanas...I mean imagine these poor iguanas just chillin and some dude in a speedo chases you down!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco said:
So can chicks get "never wood" too??? ugh
oh no...from now on when me and my hunny are gittin jiggy I'll just imagine the dudes in speedos for an instant trip to O land. There was one dude...and sadly I did NOT get a picture...he was wearing the most ridiculous speedo ever...it was like a J Lo jumpsuit...the type that zips up the front with short sleeves and hot pants...it was black and white striped...it was hillllarious!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Megan Black said:
mebe, but not in this case. an over-active bladder is like WAAAAY up there on my list of turn-ons

bring on the pics!!!!!
I will have more pics later this week...I wanted to hold a monkey so bad and finally on like Thursday I got to hold two little squirrel monkeys...those pictures should be pretty funny! Can't wait to get em dl'd! Oh and of course speedo hotties for all the ladies! ;)

henrymiller

Monkey
May 4, 2002
Denver-A-Go-Go
dh girlie said:

Those steps coming down suck. I think it took me half an hour to get down.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
dh girlie said:
AHAHAHAHA! That must be a favorite line of the tour guides...it eeeez...CHEETZA NEETZA...NOT...chicken pizza!

We snorkeled at Xel-ha (pronounced shell ha)...that was a separate all day gig...it was bad ass...got some underwater pictures of some BIG fish...I was so friggin terrified of the fish...there were huge iguanas too...and a baracuda! I narked out a dude in a speedo to a security guard for chasing and scaring the iguanas...I mean imagine these poor iguanas just chillin and some dude in a speedo chases you down!

amature! :nope: if you can pronounce it CHEETZA NEETZA then you definitely were not doing enough shooters, shots, & margarittas!

yeah, thats it shell HA - that place rocks!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
douglas said:
amature! :nope: if you can pronounce it CHEETZA NEETZA then you definitely were not doing enough shooters, shots, & margarittas!

yeah, thats it shell HA - that place rocks!

You know...I didn't have a single margarita...I did, however on a blustery day at the pool bar, enjoy an Absolut and pineapple juice from a pineapple...then another from a coconut...then another from a cantelope...and when they ran out of big ginormous fruit for me to drink from, I thought up the fantastic idea of having them hollow out a lime so I could do a tequila shot from it. I'll have pics of all that later. But trust me...many many many cervesas and tequilas were consumed...

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco said:
Why didn't you drink from a watermelon???
Watermelon too BEEEEEG Juan Carlos the bartender said when I asked...you think I use Juan Carlos in jest...I am not...I remember his name because on Hank Hill once, when Dale's dad was in the gay rodeo...his bf was named Juan Carlos. Speaking of Hank Hill...y'all ever see hank hill or the simpsons in spanish? hysterical!

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
dh girlie said:

Sweet... I've been there.

Did you check out the sink hole where they threw the virgins?

What a waste. :nuts: :evil:

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
dh girlie said:
They do a light and music thing at night...looked cool, but I don't think you'd get to see all the stuff you see during the day at night...despite all the tourists, it's absolutely something to see...amazing...unbelievable how they were able to build such massive structures...
The pyramid of the sun ni Mexico city dwarfs the one in chichen-itza.

Then again, egypt probably makes them both look like sand castles.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco said:
So now I guess you want us to believe you were scared they would toss you in??? :rolleyes:
First of all, it is a myth that they tossed virgins into that well. Jaques Cousteau explored and found bones of children, teenagers, adults, adults that had already given birth. -BB- just did not pay attention to his tour guide very well. I'm bummed I didn't see that part of chicken pizza.

loco said:
I'm no fashion fiend, but isn't jade green???
The red jaguar is just that RED...I have a uhhh...lets just say I have an actual picture of it...NO I did NOT take the illegal flash picture...it was taken by another party by accident...unfortunately. But there is such thing as red jade, so maybe this jaguar was red jade...

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Hell yeah! !viva mexico! I bet you had a blast.

gotta love the europeans & their 'nana hammocks.
Cancuns slogan should be, "Come to Cancun, go home speaking German"

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
dh girlie said:

Too bad that thing isn't further north. I could ski it. <schawing>

-S.S.-