Quantcast

holiday ride schedule

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
wednesday: 8am arlington skatepark. bright n' effin early while the kiddies are still in school.

thursday: thanksgiving day street ride. 11am @ freedom plaza, DC.

friday: foninney5 and mebbe some more street riding.

santiago of freeridesouth.com will be up visiting and wants to get some riding in, so who's game? :blah:

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
corey_dcstreet said:
wednesday: 8am arlington skatepark. bright n' effin early while the kiddies are still in school.

thursday: thanksgiving day street ride. 11am @ freedom plaza, DC.

friday: foninney5 and mebbe some more street riding.

Saturday?

Sunday: Shed!

ezyryder

Chimp
Nov 19, 2004
NOVA
I'm in Falls Church and looking for a crew to roll with. Mostly urban riding and still new to the scene (< 6 mos.). Know a few riders but probably not the right ones. Old school BMX / Freestyle backround, we're talking back to Thruster Tri-Power frames and Tuff II Wheels. Is it cool if I join for a ride or two this holiday week?

- E-Z

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
ezyryder said:
I'm in Falls Church and looking for a crew to roll with. Mostly urban riding and still new to the scene (< 6 mos.). Know a few riders but probably not the right ones. Old school BMX / Freestyle backround, we're talking back to Thruster Tri-Power frames and Tuff II Wheels. Is it cool if I join for a ride or two this holiday week?

- E-Z

Nope, no outsiders allowed :D

Of course you can come, thats whats so great about the :monkey:

By the way, welcome, and what do you ride now?

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
ezyryder said:

- E-Z
most definitely! keep an eye on this thread and dcstreet.com for details. we also ride street every thursday night in DC. you should come give it a try! :)

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Unfortunatly, I wont be able to make it until Sunday at the shed.

If anyone coming out on Sunday is interested in buying a 19" Jamis Komodo with headset and seatpost for $200, I can bring the frame so you can look at it

:D

ezyryder

Chimp
Nov 19, 2004
NOVA
BigMike said:
Nope, no outsiders allowed :D

Of course you can come, thats whats so great about the :monkey:

By the way, welcome, and what do you ride now?

I'm rolling a Jamis Eureka with a DJ II and some other goodies, at least I think so. Looking forward to riding with you all, thanks for having me. Haven't decided which time is best. Need to work on the park riding a little more so I am probably aiming for the urban ride.

E-Z out.

ezyryder

Chimp
Nov 19, 2004
NOVA
corey_dcstreet said:
most definitely! keep an eye on this thread and dcstreet.com for details. we also ride street every thursday night in DC. you should come give it a try! :)
Thanks, I will do that Thursday if I can get out the house or the next one. Checked out your site, that is you right? Nice work.

I like the Red Bull video shot by Phil and Dave. I had ridden DC with them once a couple months back.

E-Z out.

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
whale said:
what time? i'll be coming back down from PA on friday but can probably hit it.
might be kinda soggy down there on friday... :angry: and now it looks like i might not be riding that day at all. leaving the house at 11am for lunch with the wife and her coworkers then we have to go to her cousin's house for a party :(

what's with this damn holiday and all the family crap? :love:

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
corey_dcstreet said:
might be kinda soggy down there on friday... :angry: and now it looks like i might not be riding that day at all. leaving the house at 11am for lunch with the wife and her coworkers then we have to go to her cousin's house for a party :(

what's with this damn holiday and all the family crap? :love:
no kidding... well, i'll bring the P3 with me anyways just in case. maybe i'll hit up the 7 courts DJs on the way home from PA if no one is planning on hitting up 495 (and weather permitting)... been meaning to check that place out for a while now.