Quantcast

~*~Holiday Sunday Slackness~*~

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Trying to decide whether to ride bikes in these mountains or drive several hours towards home and ride in some other mountains.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Present. Visiting parents since Fri. Did some gravel (I think?) riding, 20 miles Friday, 40 miles yesterday. My sis and her kids are here too, behavior of the kids is not ideal, nor anywhere close. Got out to eat for a quick date last night, had some very tasty chili rellenos with steak.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
coffee. apple picking soon. maybe ride the this afternoon? maybe hike? maybe nap? maybe check out labor day sale at the outdoor store in town here? who knows!

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
We saw the first hint of yellow leaves driving over Kenosha Pass yesterday, and the house got down into the low 50s last night. Pumpkin Spice season is apparently only a few days away, and I’m here for it.

Teh Spousal Unit™ is up for riding in the high country today, so riding in the high country is be what I be gonna do. Then after we’ll probably drink cocktails and eat BBQ at a friend’s casa, while observing the setting of the sun over the continental divide from the vantage of their patio.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
We saw the first hint of yellow leaves driving over Kenosha Pass yesterday, and the house got down into the low 50s last night. Pumpkin Spice season is apparently only a few days away, and I’m here for it.

Teh Spousal Unit™ is up for riding in the high country today, so riding in the high country is be what I be gonna do. Then after we’ll probably drink cocktails and eat BBQ at a friend’s casa, while observing the setting of the sun over the continental divide from the vantage of their patio.
I was riding the Allegheny passage trail yesterday. Fall has started here. Lots of leaves on the trail.

A couple of trees back home are starting to change too.

I'm not ready for summer to end yet.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Currently tending to some unplanned laundry since the foster dog was nice enough to piss on our bed this morning. I did get out for an easy 7 mile run this morning. Wife had to drop what she was doing to take her friend to the ER this morning with a possible broken ankle, so my plans the rest of the day will depend on how long Wife is going to be gone. Possible solo Costco trip, possible KICKR spin.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
My face is sore from the fall yesterday. Not awful but certainly not letting me forget. The hematoma swelling has redistributed and become wider but flatter. I’m gonna tell people this shiner came from trying to break the world record for motor boating. Though it doesn’t explain why the left eye looks normal.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
slept in, consumed espresso. made sourdough which is now proofing. Not looking forward to going to the office to sort out stupid shit employees have done with the wheelchair vans. Like how do you loose seatbelt systems for the wheelchair attachments?

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
51 miles/2150 ft elevation road ride showing a colleague local small roads. It might have been a mistake to add 23 miles to ride to the meeting point and back home again. :dead:

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
Rode my new bike today. Went about 200 feet and threw the chain. Went another mile or mile and a half and broke the chain. Pushed the new bike back to the car in swamp-like conditions.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I book the Snowshoe place and cabin in Windrock and then the girlfriend mentions "oh yeah your passport is expired".

FFS. I guess I'll be standing in some long ass line and paying the rush fee this week.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
Went to the State fair today, full of secret service, that was new.

Ope Walz was there.

Anyway, now home, pizzas ordered, beer consumed.