Quantcast

Holla

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track

I just got back and I'm still recovering from a crazy weekend in San Diego. Tater got a bunch of rad pics that we will have posted on Liquid Dirt, eventually. Check out www.thrashbike.com for links to more pics and vids and stuff.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Hey Cru, I'm coming to L dot A dot in August for a couple of days... we should meet up and ride some trails (assuming I'm not broke off from Crankworx Colorado).
For sure. Just give me a heads up when it's closer and I can definitely show you around to some rad spots.

opjones

Monkey
Aug 17, 2006
Detroit
I saw that this morning on LD, that is a bad ass pic and Joe is a bad ass for pulling it out. I thought that pic would be a bad ass Atomlab pic.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Edit: Haha. Yeah, that's me. I'm Jeremy. I just did the dirt. We showed up at the end of the park sesh and did a little riding there afterwards. My buddy Tater got a bunch of pics that he's still working through...

Landon

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
Wish I could have gone to this..sounded like an incredible time.

Trails, Park, and Ditch. Great concept. Atomlab deserves a lot of credit for pulling this off.

Here's a cool photo of Billy in action.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
That photo is sick... I think I found a steez of the week shot. Billy is a super chill, dude. It was fun hanging with him.

Yeah, Landon, the event was very cool. Mike definitely deserves props for doing such a good job putting this together. We need more stuff like this.

Hey, that reminds me, what's up with the Wham Bam Thank You Jam?

Landon

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
That photo is sick... I think I found a steez of the week shot. Billy is a super chill, dude. It was fun hanging with him.

Yeah, Landon, the event was very cool. Mike definitely deserves props for doing such a good job putting this together. We need more stuff like this.

Hey, that reminds me, what's up with the Wham Bam Thank You Jam?
Billy rules. Very, very good bike rider, and cool individual. That said, I can say the same about our entire team. I'm really stoked on our team. Fortunately, our new site has team page.

Mike gets it, and also rules. Between Supersessions and Thrash Bike, he's created some legit, rider oriented events that result in some damn good media.

Wham Bam? I was integral in getting the concept rolling and the first two events.

That said , I think quality local events, like Thrash Bike, are better for Tonic. Last summer's Helter Belter feel like a better fit for Tonic Fab.

Getting our team together with some good locals for a day of trails and park riding is about as natural and rad as it gets.

Keep tuned to my blog for event dates and coverage.

-L

gideon

Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
San Francisco
hot, literally and figuratively
there were more cameras there than at a nikon factory
there's gotta be more stuff floating around too in the webiverse