Quantcast

hollowpoint MTX

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
dante said:
I think we might still have some frame kits here at IH. have your shop give us a call... ;)
do not tease I had my LBS call you guys last week about an MTX and a Sunday and so far no one has called him back...D

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
BMXman said:
do not tease I had my LBS call you guys last week about an MTX and a Sunday and so far no one has called him back...D
call back and keep hitting extentions until you get someone, they might even get the owner. he just can't resist a ringing phone, regardless of what time of day/night/weekend it is. :D we're here till 6pm EST on weekdays.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
I have been trying to find specs on the HP MTX but nothing so far....anyone have any numbers? Geometry, frame weight and shock size etc...Dante??....D

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
dfinn said:
i'll take the rapists for $500

I'd like famous titties for$1000 please

-Uh... that is TITLES, not titties.

Alex,
What is the difference between an umbrella and a duck?
-OK, what?

Um... I forget, but the punchline is, "You'r mother's a WHORE"

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
dfinn said:
i'll take the rapists for $500

I'd like famous titties for$1000 please

-Uh... that is TITLES, not titties.

Alex,
What is the difference between an umbrella and a duck?
-OK, what?

Um... I forget, but the punchline is, "You'r mother's a WHORE"

snowskilz

xblue attacked piggy won
May 15, 2004
rado
BMXman said:
I have been trying to find specs on the HP MTX but nothing so far....anyone have any numbers? Geometry, frame weight and shock size etc...Dante??....D
i've got one. what measurements do you want the seat tube is 15" the top tube is a shy over 22"

Anything else?

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
mobius said:
BMXMan where are they on clearance at?
IH direct....IH has discounted them prety good. I'm suprised some online retailer hasn't bought them all and claimed exclusivity...D

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
BMXman said:
IH direct....IH has discounted them prety good. I'm suprised some online retailer hasn't bought them all and claimed exclusivity...D
damn my impulsive spending habits! if i actually saved up over the summer i could buy one of these and build it up nicely. :mad:

redical

Monkey
May 19, 2004
BMXman said:
How much?